KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emma Vs Moondragon

Emma Vs Moondragon
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Emma Vs Moondragon

Emma with the The Ivory Idol of Ikonn which is what powered up the Exemplar Bedlam vs Moondragon with the Mind Gem.

Can my telepathic mistress win this battle or is the sexy bald wonder going to stomp her?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 03:12 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

I go with Emma, but actually i don't know how much the Ikonn totem would boost someone who already is a telepath, so my descision is more of a wish than an honest forecasting.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Last edited by wannabe on Nov 4th, 2008 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 06:51 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The way I see it is if people say the Gem of Cyttorak will power up someone with strength and durability then the Idol should do the same for someone already with telepathy.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 06:56 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

perhaps, but than still the question remains of how much the totem will boost Emma ... i don't know?!

If it were normal Emma against normal Moondragon, i would surely go with Emma, even though MD is pretty damn strong and gifted. But even if she'd be stronger than Emma (which i don't think), Emma already proved that raw power is'nt everything when it comes to telepathy, and when it comes to skill, creativity and verstility, Emma is second to no human telepath.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Last edited by wannabe on Nov 4th, 2008 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 07:14 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

I'd have liked to give an "expert opinion" but can't think of comics debates nowsad

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 07:42 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I'd have liked to give an "expert opinion" but can't think of comics debates nowsad

If you truly are the White Queen of KMC then shouldn't everything you say or type be only facts? Don't need to humble yourself. Also sorry about your cat.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 07:45 PM
Mindset

Where is Belarus?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 07:47 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Mindset
Where is Belarus?

In the center of Europe, darlingsmile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus

Contrary to the popular opinion, we're NOT the real world analogue for Latveria.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 07:48 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

cool im gonna come visit you smile

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 07:57 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk

The info on my native city- the capital of our country (includes the review of Minsk's most popular nightclubs).

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 08:01 PM
Mindset

(please log in to view the image)

omg they have your picture

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 08:12 PM
vansonbee
Isee

Moondragon wins

Mind gem + her own telepathic abilities should be superior.

The upgrade Item wouldn't help against a part of a item that few times nearly destroy the multi-verse.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 08:17 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Any black people in Belarus?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 08:54 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Any black people in Belarus?

Usually foreign exchange students. Eastern Europe isn't rich in blacks (though the faculty of Russian language for foreign students in Minsk State Linguistic University has its fair share of Africans and Chinese students).

You can see black faces in Minsk, but they're something exotic. Another "sourse" of blacks are the people from Africa who studied in Minsk back when Belarus was part of USSR, then married Belarusian girls and settled down there).
One of my younger sis' classmates is half-black (has father who originated from Ghana and a Russian mother).

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Nov 4th, 2008 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 09:00 PM
Bouboumaster

Moondragon > Emma Frost

Moondragon + MG > Almost all Marvel Universe but old IF, + abstracts.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 10:41 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Usually foreign exchange students. Eastern Europe isn't rich in blacks (though the faculty of Russian language for foreign students in Minsk State Linguistic University has its fair share of Africans and Chinese students).

You can see black faces in Minsk, but they're something exotic. Another "sourse" of blacks are the people from Africa who studied in Minsk back when Belarus was part of USSR, then married Belarusian girls and settled down there).
One of my younger sis' classmates is half-black (has father who originated from Ghana and a Russian mother).

So I'll be like a famous celeb if I come over there?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 11:07 PM
Mindset

no, you'll be stoned eek!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 03:47 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Mindset
no, you'll be stoned eek!

Damn! All I want to do is go to a foreign country and be treated like Kobe.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 03:49 AM
Mindset

laughing out loud

go to japan

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 04:18 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Too many black people there for me to be Kobe. The most I might get is Shaq or Arsenio Hall.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 07:37 PM