KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bat Family Vs Super Family

Bat Family Vs Super Family
Started by: BlackZero30x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

Bat Family Vs Super Family

the super family turns bad and the bat family makes them think their dead. the bats get 1 year of prep and training and the sups have no idea their alive or of what their doing untill the bats attack...im just curious what everyone thinks

Batman
Night wing
Bat girl

Vs

Superman
Super Boy
Super girl

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 04:55 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Superman throws a mountain on Gotham killing everybody including Batman. Superman could survey the entire planet from orbit and see Batman still being alive

Superman vs Batman sick

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 05:12 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snyper1982

Re: Bat Family Vs Super Family

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
the super family turns bad and the bat family makes them think their dead. the bats get 1 year of prep and training and the sups have no idea their alive or of what their doing untill the bats attack...im just curious what everyone thinks

Batman
Night wing
Bat girl

Vs

Superman
Super Boy
Super girl

Batman could get 10,000 years of prep, and it would still do no good. Superman solo's. This is absolute spite, IMHO.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:27 PM
snyper1982 is currently offline Click here to Send snyper1982 a Private Message Find more posts by snyper1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Batman sends them all to the phantom zone.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:31 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

no expression

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:37 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Superman throws a golf ball at Batman from the moon knocking Batman's head clean off his shoulders but right before he does it he says "This is a golf and I can throw this from here to there knocking you head clean off your shoulders" Do you feel luck? well do ya punk!?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:39 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

A baseball that Superman hit at the start of the year "coincidentally" kills Batman 'n Co.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by iceman24567
Batman sends them all to the phantom zone.

i agree...this isent spite i anyway...i mean look at hush batman did really good against superman and the circumstances weren't setup like this...i just think that given the circumstances it would a really interesting fight.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:21 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snyper1982

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i agree...this isent spite i anyway...i mean look at hush batman did really good against superman and the circumstances weren't setup like this...i just think that given the circumstances it would a really interesting fight.

Yeah with superman written like a blithering idiot, batman did really good, as in, he didn't die.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:50 PM
snyper1982 is currently offline Click here to Send snyper1982 a Private Message Find more posts by snyper1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by snyper1982
Yeah with superman written like a blithering idiot, batman did really good, as in, he didn't die.

well i haven't stated an opinion yet soo i will after this statement....i don't honestly see how everyone can give superman the win like pretty much every fight....i'll admit i don't like him but i will also admit i wont discredit him...you see ppl wonder why others dont really care for him and thats simple alot of ppl over credit him and they do it way to much...im not saying that anyone that has posted in this tread is doing this im simply pointing out when ppl do do that it's what cause's spite treads(this is not a spite)and what not.....

ok so in this fight given batmans history with always finding away to win and under the circumstances i think its completely possible for the bats to win although if these rules were not in play then id give it to sups family.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 09:42 PM