KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Ozymendias

Batman vs Ozymendias
Started by: Bouboumaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bouboumaster

Batman vs Ozymendias

Who win between these two genius?

If Batman win, what if Ozymendias team with The Comedian?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:08 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

ozy ftw

ozy and comedian would stomp

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 10:10 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

Ozy wins the majority but Batman could beat him. Ozy is in peak condition even better then an olympian but i don't see him having the training in martial arts like Bruce. Ozy may have toyed with Nite Owl and Rorschach but they're not even close to the level of Batman. I say 6/10 Ozy and that's with his pet helping.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:27 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

ozy

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 04:37 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Ozymandias IMO in a straight h2h fight.
With his standard equipment (belt) I can see Bats taking the majority.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 04:59 AM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

what the hell has ozymandias done that makes him even close to Bats. He caught one bullet. That's his best feat. Oh and maybe beat a retired superhero. ohh... so much better than the batman...Ozy would lose a solid 7-8/10

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 05:19 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
what the hell has ozymandias done that makes him even close to Bats. He caught one bullet. That's his best feat. Oh and maybe beat a retired superhero. ohh... so much better than the batman...Ozy would lose a solid 7-8/10

Ozy is like Action Man, there's nothing Bats can do he can't predict if they fought, that's why he was able to catch a bullet something Batman is incapable of.

But I can see Batman evening out the fight with his gadgets, but he has to stay a good distance and hope Ozy doesn't have projectiles of his own.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 07:05 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

His hands were bleeding after he caught it. Its not like he was unaffected by it. also bats has beaten tons of opponents surpassing ozymandias.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 04:55 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Ozymandias in h2h.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:35 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ozymandias, though not of the same calibur as Bruce in terms of H2H skill, possessed near-metahuman physical capabilities, having the reflexes to actually catch a bullet shot from a few feet away.

He easily defeated Rorschach, who himself is a competent combatant.

Also, he is arguably more intelligent than Bruce.

This is pretty even.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Batman wins

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 05:47 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote