KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Snowbird VS Apokolips

Snowbird VS Apokolips
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snowbird VS Apokolips

Snowbird has transformed into that one really huge Great Beast that goes around eating other gods for breakfast like when she was on the God Squad. Of course a Mother Box has resized her appropriately for the 4th world (for some reason fanboys go around assuming that that doesn't go without saying).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 05:50 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

rabble rabble jub jub nyuk nyuk nyuk

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 07:18 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Waaah, no one likes my thread. And I thought it was a good one. sad

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 09:11 AM
-K-M-

I'm just waiting to see what other people say shifty

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:25 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
I'm just waiting to see what other people say shifty
so you can correct them and tell them how much snowbird pwns? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:28 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Sure...we'll go with that thumb up

or it's merely the fact I know Darkseid and his resources as well as Snowbird since I have done a respect thread for both. Whatever floats your boat though

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:32 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

what can snowbird do against DS's omega beams?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:34 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Starscream M
what can snowbird do against DS's omega beams?

Depending on what DS does with the beam rather then use it for an energy beam...not much. However, if Snowbird is in god-mood the beams won't nearly be effective (energy beam wise).

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:35 AM
Starscream M

However, if Snowbird is in god-mood the beams won't nearly be effective (energy beam wise).
well DS could use the beams to disintegrate her or BFR her

not much she can do erm

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:37 AM
-K-M-

well DS could use the beams to disintegrate her or BFR her

not much she can do erm

She can't be BFR, and incineration can work, but it;s very likely especially in godmood. However, DS has other resources other then the beams he could use. Hence why I wanted to see what people said.

I have seen basically every time DS has used his OE I know how they work and what he has done, in Great Beast mode it's unlikely they would incinerate her.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:39 AM
Starscream M

She can't be BFR, and incineration can work, but it;s very likely especially in godmood. However, DS has other resources other then the beams he could use. Hence why I wanted to see what people said.

I have seen basically every time DS has used his OE I know how they work and what he has done, in Great Beast mode it's unlikely they would incinerate her.
darkseid could also command kalibak to kick snow bird's behind

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:42 AM
-K-M-

darkseid could also command kalibak to kick snow bird's behind

Lulz, no. However, your on the right track he does have the ability to summon someone/something that would be extremly effective

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:43 AM
Starscream M

meh you still haven't explained how snowbird would survive the omega beams...which would be option numero uno

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:46 AM
-K-M-

meh you still haven't explained how snowbird would survive the omega beams...which would be option numero uno

Because people who arn't superior to Great Beast mode Snowbird have survived it, thus process of elimination she could as well.

Honestly who has Darkseid incinerated that was on a Great Beasts level? This is coming from the guy who made the Darkseid respect thread

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:50 AM
Starscream M

Because people who arn't superior to Great Beast mode Snowbird have survived it, thus process of elimination she could as well.

Honestly who has Darkseid incinerated that was on a Great Beasts level? This is coming from the guy who made the Darkseid respect thread
good point...i guess the beams wouldnt work (since they couldnt even kill DD)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:55 AM
-K-M-

Either way Darkseid still has an option other then the beams where he can win it, and I'm pretty sure he still has access to it

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 03:59 AM
guy222
With my gal

prolly ds

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 04:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote