KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full Power Tyrant Vs Yuga Khan

Who wins
This poll is closed.
Yuga 4 30.77%
Tyrant 9 69.23%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Full Power Tyrant Vs Yuga Khan
Started by: Classic NES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Full Power Tyrant Vs Yuga Khan

Here we go.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:28 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Which version of yuga khan are using?full power yuga khan who can cut everyone off from the source including people who have ridiculous powers(highfather lightray ect)with 2 words and a hand wave?cause hes going to win.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:29 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

^

Let's use that version.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:33 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Even when as his absolute weakest yuga khan easily penetrated a barrier that can hold off a daxamite when it was already broken and instantly absorbed an entire planets energies...tyrant is going to have his work cut out for him.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:45 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

FP Tyrant wins. Let me ask you this why was Yuga Khan that poweful in that story? If he's not normally that powerful why was he that powerful in that arc?

KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

what's the consensus on galactus vs yuga khan? cause (FP) tyrant is not that much than galactus is, after all he was made to be his "son".

psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Galactus> Yuga

FP Tyrant is weaker than big G, but it's hard to say by how much because Galactus Jobs so hard. I say at full power Tyrant is comparable to a celestial in terms status IMO.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:50 PM
vlaaad12345

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
FP Tyrant wins. Let me ask you this why was Yuga Khan that poweful in that story? If he's not normally that powerful why was he that powerful in that arc?

That was his normal strength...he was weakened so he absorbed planets to help himself back to full power,and tyrant is not=a celestial in anything,him being galactus equal is also questionable since galactus power varies so much.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 12:04 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I'd like to see more feats from both. IMO, they're both overrated.

But Tyrant probably takes it.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 12:07 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Tyrant is overrated and so is Yuga I agree.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 12:12 AM
Harbinger
Firestorm

Yuga

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 12:30 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by Enyalus
I'd like to see more feats from both. IMO, they're both overrated.

But Tyrant probably takes it.

QFT. People place Tyrant too high based on 1 showing.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 12:32 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
QFT. People place Tyrant too high based on 1 showing.

Against a jobber no less.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 12:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Tyrant wrekcs him.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 02:11 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Classic NES
but it's hard to say by how much because Galactus Jobs so hard.
No he doesn't...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:17 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Red Hulk
No he doesn't...

Yeah, he does. . .recently he's been better, though.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:25 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I've read pretty much every appearance of Galactus... even when he's weakened he couldn't be classified as a jobber...

But I'd like you to point out to me some appearances where he jobs... and it should be in mass quantity since he jobs so much.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he's weakened then he's not jobbing.

It's logical that you would lose when you're on your deathbed. It's not jobbing, it's just how it is.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:28 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Red Hulk
I've read pretty much every appearance of Galactus...

What does that prove?

confused

Originally posted by Bada's Palin
If he's weakened then he's not jobbing.

It's logical that you would lose when you're on your deathbed. It's not jobbing, it's just how it is.

Of course, but if he's always shown to be hungry than they are just providing reasons so he can lose. His hunger in essense is being used as a plot device to write him down, that counts as jobbing.

Last edited by Classic NES on Dec 4th, 2008 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:29 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

What does that prove?

confused

Of course, but if he's always shown to be hungry than they are just providing reasons so he can lose.
That I haven't seen him job when reading the same comics you have/haven't.

Show me him 'jobbing' when he's weakened.
Here, I'll help you say some feats off the top of my head; you'll add onto them since he jobs so much:

He got taken down by some heroes (Thor, Doctor Strange, FF, Avengers).
He got cheapshot Godblasted by Thor after he beat Ego, and Ego saved Thor.
He got beaten by Alpha Flight/Avengers when he was hungry, and in a dimension where his powers didn't work properly.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Dec 4th, 2008 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:35 AM