KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Planet vs Ghost Rider(Blazes)

Captain Planet vs Ghost Rider(Blazes)
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Captain Planet vs Ghost Rider(Blazes)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 03:23 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Captain planet gets beat the f up.
I'm gonna say hell fire is not good for caps complexion

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:08 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Would hellfire hurt Captain Planet? He seems to have a pure soul

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:14 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'm simply saying that ghost rider has the killers instinct. Cap dies not. You throw a trash can on top of cap full of sludge and the fight is over. Cap does not fight to kill. He fights to restrain. Blaze uses his chain to lock up the cap and then pummels his face to heck

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:23 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm simply saying that ghost rider has the killers instinct. Cap dies not. You throw a trash can on top of cap full of sludge and the fight is over. Cap does not fight to kill. He fights to restrain. Blaze uses his chain to lock up the cap and then pummels his face to heck

He has only shown weakness to polution, never strength or fire. Cap beats his ass.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:35 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

Captain Planet throws him into the sun.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:40 PM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

blaze

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:06 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

If the fight is inthe city say la cap dies after prolonged exposure
Ghost rider could force cap to suck exhaust from the tailpipe of his bike.

He'll bring cap to the central valley where our smog is so bad sometimes the moon looks brown!!!!

Or just drag cap into the sewer
Or heck ghost rider goes looking for Gaia to kill her and this captain

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:22 PM
golem370

How could he force Captain Planet to do anything

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:38 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

CP wins. Definitely. He's a hero.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 08:52 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

becuase burning down a forest that cap is on weakens him...
Spilling sludge hurts him. Bring the fight to a landfill... Sewer... Etc

And if you ask how blaze can do it... Ask how every single villain that beat on cap just about near death every single episode is a mere human.

Heck cap being outside of earths atmosphere weakens him as he is so tied to earth.

Despite his powersrt he is not really shown as a fighter or brawler

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:10 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by rotiart
becuase burning down a forest that cap is on weakens him...
Spilling sludge hurts him. Bring the fight to a landfill... Sewer... Etc

And if you ask how blaze can do it... Ask how every single villain that beat on cap just about near death every single episode is a mere human.

Heck cap being outside of earths atmosphere weakens him as he is so tied to earth.

Despite his powersrt he is not really shown as a fighter or brawler

Cap rarely lost the advantage in all of his fights. Do you really think he is going to follow him to a polluted area?[

quickquote=11355523](auto quote)[/quickquote]

Since when did GR kill innocent people?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:13 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Danny ketch ghost rider did... So did vengence..
Blaze I'm not so sure

And cap always had sludge or something else on go
that would weaken him.

That radiation guy would blast him...
And as far as how it would happen? Caps CIs always alwould him to get slimed microwaved etc... If the fight is in a mhor city there are so many pollutants cap would get screwed

Episodes go... Kids need help their rings are not enough they call planet.
Planet gets slimed etc kids restore heal planet
Planet saves all

In this story there are no kids to heal/reztore planet.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:33 PM
Lord Feron

Well I never seen CP ever get effected by anything except Pollution. UNless GR knows this which due to forum rules he might have some basic knowledge, might. So GR could kill him that way. If GR doesn't go that route and tries to straight up beat his but the old fashion way... I doubt we would be successful. I compare CP strength and speed to modern wonderman and durability... seems near invincible when no pollution is around.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:04 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Agreed but knowing his weakness all gr has to do us put so grease in his chains

If the fight ends ip in mcdonalds imagine the grease late oil problems for planet

I'm just trying to say in todays environ planet is Gibbs have a hard battle unless they have complete seclusion like a desert

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:11 PM
Priest

Captain Planet

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:22 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Blaze gives Planet a bad beat down

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Blaze gives Planet a bad beat down

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 11:08 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote