KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs Omega red

Morlun vs Omega red
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Morlun vs Omega red

who wins?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 09:06 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Morlun

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 10:49 PM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

lol what a srurpize........funny thing is Omega red superior to him in every senses and yet you skill pick him wonderful

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 10:50 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Death Pheromones for the win.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 10:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

well, honestly I do not think we know enough about Morlun, to put home up against anyone, unless they are like a God or a cosmic power. He seemed pretty invincible when he was fighting Spider-man. And his defeats are debatable having to do with magic. Also since its from the Other and that whole arc basically doesn't exist it is hard to say.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 10:55 PM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
well, honestly I do not think we know enough about Morlun, to put home up against anyone, unless they are like a God or a cosmic power. He seemed pretty invincible when he was fighting Spider-man. And his defeats are debatable having to do with magic. Also since its from the Other and that whole arc basically doesn't exist it is hard to say.

are you Fing kidding me? don't be assurd a god a cosmic power? wtf.

I know you like spiderman, but that rediculous. He not even that good, he was slower combat speed and reflexes to spiderman. He was only 25 tonner, and he could assorb life force. Oh and he was extremely durable to blunt forces, but msot becuases he kept saping energy from spiderman. In reality he not that good.

Omega red is him ecpt his ability to drain life forces is way better, he faster, more jsut as durable if not more so, has a healing factor, stronger and a better fighter, oh and has the reach, and pheramones.

Morlun is the most overrated character

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:02 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
are you Fing kidding me? don't be assurd a god a cosmic power? wtf.

I know you like spiderman, but that rediculous. He not even that good, he was slower combat speed and reflexes to spiderman. He was only 25 tonner, and he could assorb life force. Oh and he was extremely durable to blunt forces, but msot becuases he kept saping energy from spiderman. In reality he not that good.

Omega red is him ecpt his ability to drain life forces is way better, he faster, more jsut as durable if not more so, has a healing factor, stronger and a better fighter, oh and has the reach, and pheramones.

Morlun is the most overrated character

okay, I would agree with some of what your saying. But I will say the character had a very short life. And was not around for that long, before being killed off. Still I think there is more to Morlun than meets the eye, just the fact that when he came back from the dead was never fully explained. I feel he is probably capable of more than we know. Who knows maybe marvel will revive Morlun again (doubtful but who knows). Besides that I would agree that Omega Red is a stronger fighter

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:10 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Morlun > Spider-Man > Firelord > Omega Red

(please log in to view the image)

Now seriously, Rossovich wins this.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

morlun bio was eactly what he was potrayed like in the comic, his strength seem better then it was due to the fact he zap energy

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:13 PM
Silent Guardian

okay fine will say Omega Red. I do not really care that much. But you have to admit there is something mystical about Morlun. I mean when Spidey first beat him the guy turned to dust. And now he is back. All I am saying is that I think there is more to Morlun than meets the eye, and more than whats in the wikipedia bio. So I feel there is not enough info on Morlun to effectively argue this. But we can say Omega wins.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:17 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

k, but I ment an official marvel bio on him.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:21 PM