KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America Weapon kills guanlet

Captain America Weapon kills guanlet
Started by: Battlehammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Captain America Weapon kills guanlet

EveHeryone has there powers and abilties. He fights every one the order does not matter. During each secnerio Captain America (Steve Roger) will beforced to uses a different weapon as will ever one he fights. Wolverine claws are not usable no one has weapons asside from the weapon of the scenerio including Captain America.

1. sia's

2. knifes

3.Nun-chucks

4.Bo staff

5.Boken sticks 2 (whatever there called lol)

6. medevil long sword or axe

7. Katana

Ronin

Shatter star

Echo

Blade

Daredevil

Taskmaster

Shang-chi

Elektra

Wolverine

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 11:34 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

shit ment to say weapon skills

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 11:39 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Does he get his shield, too?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 12:03 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

naw . he only has the weapon the the scenerio he in as does every one elses

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 12:56 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ronin - taken down with bokken

Shatterstar - sliced with katana

Echo - ko'd with nunchucks

Blade - Bo staff ftw

I can't see Cap defeating the rest. Not without his mighty shield.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:11 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

you know it scenerios he fights every one with sia's first the nifes ect. You know what his opponets have only the same weapons too

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:25 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Oh, I misunderstood the rules.
Cap is nowhere as good as most of these armed combatants. He reluctantly uses any weapons but his shield.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:41 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Oh, I misunderstood the rules.
Cap is nowhere as good as most of these armed combatants. He reluctantly uses any weapons but his shield.

he must be good with some weapons a staff or something.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:43 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

With the blunt weapons, sure... but not good enough to outperform

1) Elektra with sais

2) Wolverine with knives

3) Shang-Chi with nunchucks

4) Tasky with long sword

5) DD with bo staff

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:54 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

whats that list?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:56 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

There are too many combinations, I've just listed the ones I'm pretty sure Steve can't handle wink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:11 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

oh he can't handle they period or just with thoses weapons, becuases the weapons change

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:12 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

i think what he's tryna say is cap is that you made the thread too random, of course they'd win with their weapons that's their specialty

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:23 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Sin I AM
i think what he's tryna say is cap is that you made the thread too random, of course they'd win with their weapons that's their specialty

most of theses guys don't even uses thses weapons.

I created a thread in which ever scnerio the weapons eevry one recieve change.

so I guess capt just not a well rounded weapon fighter then. I mean every ones in the same baot as he.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:28 AM
Starscream M

Re: Captain America Weapon kills guanlet

Originally posted by Battlehammer
EveHeryone has there powers and abilties. He fights every one the order does not matter. During each secnerio Captain America (Steve Roger) will beforced to uses a different weapon as will ever one he fights. Wolverine claws are not usable no one has weapons asside from the weapon of the scenerio including Captain America.

1. sia's

2. knifes

3.Nun-chucks

4.Bo staff

5.Boken sticks 2 (whatever there called lol)

6. medevil long sword or axe

7. Katana

Ronin

Shatter star

Echo

Blade

Daredevil

Taskmaster

Shang-chi

Elektra

Wolverine
so you want people to post 63 responses?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:30 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

no post what you like. I made it big so people good debate. Becuases I new there was likly to be a few chacter that would have insane skill with most of thoses weapons

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:36 AM
Starscream M

Re: Captain America Weapon kills guanlet

Blade beats cap with katana

Daredevil beats Cap with billy clubs (assuming thats what you meant by 2 broken sticks)

Elektra beats Cap with Sais

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:39 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

boken I think there called there sticks same sizes and there used in fight, very effective.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:44 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: Captain America Weapon kills guanlet

Originally posted by Starscream M
Blade beats cap with katana

Daredevil beats Cap with billy clubs (assuming thats what you meant by 2 broken sticks)

Elektra beats Cap with Sais

umm why would you have capt fight them with there best weapons that makes little senses..........

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:45 AM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Battlehammer
boken I think there called there sticks same sizes and there used in fight, very effective.
ok...DD beats cap with those

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 02:45 AM