KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kryptonian Invasion

Kryptonian Invasion
Started by: xJLxKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

Kryptonian Invasion

Okay, so the LT from Marvel decides to have a contest with TOAA to see if the Marvel heroes of earth and DS can survive an invasion from Kryptonians. In this contest no UN, IG, or actual interference from the outside.
LT's Super forces
The Superman forces are...
Superman 1 Million leading the way
Current Superman
Superboy Prime
Supergirl
Earth-2 Superman
All Star Superman
Blue Superman

TOAA
-Current Thor
-Thanos
-Mindless Hulk
-Juggernaunt
-Captain Marvel(not when he is Shazam)
-Flash
-SS
-Sodam Yat
-Lex Luthor with 1 hour prep big grin

So can the forces of TOAA destroy the Superman Squadron?

My guess is yes as long as somebody can hold of S1M

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 07:34 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

....supes 1M realy guy.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 07:36 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Great Galen
....supes 1M realy guy.

English!! Speak English!! Seriously what?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 07:36 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Originally posted by xJLxKing
English!! Speak English!! Seriously what?

Think he's saying Supes 1mill is overkill. I'm not sure enough on what is the usual Supermanfanboy hype or hyperbole when it comes to 1mill to know if he is or not.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 07:53 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by TheBadguy
Think he's saying Supes 1mill is overkill. I'm not sure enough on what is the usual Supermanfanboy hype or hyperbole when it comes to 1mill to know if he is or not.

He is not that strong. He is a little stronger then SBP who Sodam Yat fought evenly for a little while. I don't see why SS, and Sodam Yat can't beat him

Last edited by xJLxKing on Dec 17th, 2008 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 08:01 PM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supes prime,KC Supes are good enough without adding 1M to the mix...and there is no hype with him believe me.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 08:01 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Team TOAA wins. And pretty easily at that.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 08:41 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supes team wins

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 08:53 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrblonde

Spite

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 09:18 PM
Mrblonde is currently offline Click here to Send Mrblonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mrblonde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Mrblonde
Spite

For who?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 09:19 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Team 1.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 09:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrblonde

For who?

For the marvel guys

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 11:57 PM
Mrblonde is currently offline Click here to Send Mrblonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mrblonde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Five of the members on team one have a Kryptonite weakness.

And you gave Lex Luthor, who already has tons of Kryptonite, an hour of prep.

And people think Team One wins? No chance in hell. Like I said - TOAA's team, easily.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 11:58 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

TOAA must be intellengent to cuz obviously he knows what ppl to pick because team two wins hands down

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:03 AM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
Five of the members on team one have a Kryptonite weakness.

And you gave Lex Luthor, who already has tons of Kryptonite, an hour of prep.
Unless Blue Supes is vulnerable to kryptonite (not sure,) I only count 3 characters whom are weak to the type of k-nite Luthor may have.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:17 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I count 3, 4, or 5. Depending if Blue Superman is vulnerable to K-nite, and if Sm1 is also

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:20 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

and if Sm1 is also
He is.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:22 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
Unless Blue Supes is vulnerable to kryptonite (not sure,) I only count 3 characters whom are weak to the type of k-nite Luthor may have.

Don't get cute. Power Girl was affected by the same liquid K-nite that Superman and Superboy were. SM1 was affected by some random-ass K-nite. Kal-L was also affected by the same K-nite that affected Kal-El. KC Supes was affected by the Kryptonite gas of New Earth.

I realize that only K-nite from that particular universe is supposed to affect those particular Kryptonians. But its not written that way. At all.

SM1, Current Supes, Supergirl, E-2 Supes and AS Supes would all be dropped.

And hell, with an hour prep Luthor could probably isolate the differences in the K-nite from each universe and alter it accordingly anyway.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:23 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Kal-L was also affected by the same K-nite that affected Kal-El. KC Supes was affected by the Kryptonite gas of New Earth.
Aside from temporarily bluring Kal's vision, the gas didn't do much at all... And even if Luthor brought said gas to the party - Kal could always, you know, fly above the gas cloud, or simply blow it away.

AS Supes would all be dropped.
Even though Luthor doesn't have kryptonite from the All-Star universe, that version of Supes is immune to it anyway.

And hell, with an hour prep Luthor could probably isolate the differences in the K-nite from each universe and alter it accordingly anyway.
Highly unlikely.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:28 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Aside from temporarily bluring Kal's vision, the gas didn't do much at all... And even if Luthor brought said gas to the party - Kal could always, you know, fly above the gas cloud, or simply blow it away.

E-22 Supes isn't in this thread. The point is he wasn't from the E-1 universe but K-nite from it affected him, however slight.

Even though Luthor doesn't have kryptonite from the All-Star universe, that version of Supes is A/S is immune to it anyway.

Ah, you're right. Kinda silly how he can survive K-nite but not a brief stroll near the sun.

Anywho, Thanos, SS, and Yat are all capable of simulating either red sun radiation or K-nite. Like I said, I don't even think this is close.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 12:31 AM