KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyber runs the Gauntlet

Cyber runs the Gauntlet
Started by: Rhinoceros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Cyber runs the Gauntlet

Current Cyber. He's completely healed between matches.

1. Jubilee
2. Marrow
3. Kane (Wolverine enemy)
4.Daken
5.Spider-man
6. Wolverine
7. Sabretooth
8. Colossus
9. Cyclops
10. Omeg Rred
11. Tarzan.

How far does he get? Or does he go through it?
Happy Dance

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 10:19 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Tarzan? The Guy who swings through vines listening to Phil Collins?

-_-

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 10:30 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blight
Tarzan? The Guy who swings through vines listening to Phil Collins?

You're saying tarzan beats him? I see. Interesting.. smokin'

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 10:34 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Well if it's one and the same then yes. That dude dodges musketfire!! Raised by Gorillas!!

-_-

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 10:37 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Completely healed? What do you mean by that? Does his heart disease go away? shifty

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 08:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrhayzie
Newtonburg

stops at 5

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 10:25 PM
mrhayzie is currently offline Click here to Send mrhayzie a Private Message Find more posts by mrhayzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Completely healed? What do you mean by that? Does his heart disease go away? shifty

He gets completely healed from any damage he sustains in the previous match no expression

He does have his pacemaker, right?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 11:17 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Rhinoceros
He gets completely healed from any damage he sustains in the previous match no expression

He does have his pacemaker, right?

I know, I know. I was just messing with you stick out tongue

About the pacemaker... well, carbonadium seems to have affected him already. So does he have to defeat Jubilee in order to be at his best? big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 11:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

I know, I know. I was just messing with you stick out tongue

About the pacemaker... well, carbonadium seems to have affected him already. So does he have to defeat Jubilee in order to be at his best? big grin

I knew that... embarrasment

Let's just say he doesn't suffer from Carbonadium radiation.. Because Beyonder shat on his grave or something.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 11:28 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'd like to see more feats from Cyber. I guess I'll wait for Origins #32.

For now I say he stops at 6. Last time they fought Logan took a horrible beating from Daken and wasn't in a good shape.

In Origins #31 we can see that Cyber recovered his talons. Are they tipped with hallucinogens or poison? Does his new body have a healing factor? What strength class is it? Class 10? Too many questions. I hope next issue will explain something.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 11:46 PM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

I'd like to see more feats from Cyber. I guess I'll wait for Origins #32.

For now I say he stops at 6. Last time they fought Logan took a horrible beating from Daken and wasn't in a good shape.

In Origins #31 we can see that Cyber recovered his talons. Are they tipped with hallucinogens or poison? Does his new body have a healing factor? What strength class is it? Class 10? Too many questions. I hope next issue will explain something.

From the looks of it, he lacks a healing factor as the scratches he received form Daken didn't heal.. Or his healing factor is VERY slow.. But even a slow healing factor would've countered the heart disease.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 11:50 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Rhinoceros
From the looks of it, he lacks a healing factor as the scratches he received form Daken didn't heal.. Or his healing factor is VERY slow.. But even a slow healing factor would've countered the heart disease.

You're right, the scratches healed after a long time. That raises another question. How did he survive the process that grafted adamantium to his skin? Weird.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 12:00 AM