KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Villians vs. Silver Surfer Villians

Superman Villians vs. Silver Surfer Villians
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Villians vs. Silver Surfer Villians

H/P Doomsday
Kingdom Gog
Hank Henshaw/w rings

vs.

Thanos
The Runner
DP Tyrant

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 06:16 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Re: Superman Villians vs. Silver Surfer Villians

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
H/P Doomsday
Kingdom Gog
Hank Henshaw/w rings

vs.

Thanos
The Runner
DP Tyrant
If Kingdom Gog can take Depowered Tyrant the Superman villains may win a majority you should have used Prime wink . I think team two takes it but good battle.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 06:20 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

set up the situation here, any prep? where is this taking place? what technologies are they able to access? (besides the present rings)

i mean, tyrant or thanos can potentially have the runner get anything in the universe if they give him the directions, a couple cosmic orbs and tyrant's a beast.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 06:25 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psycho gundam
set up the situation here, any prep? where is this taking place? what technologies are they able to access? (besides the present rings)

i mean, tyrant or thanos can potentially have the runner get anything in the universe if they give him the directions, a couple cosmic orbs and tyrant's a beast.

Tyrant is going to have all kinds of trouble with Hank Henshaw. Tyrant is nearly all tech. and Henshaw is the Cyberpath master.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 06:26 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

True but Gog is a beast too he can take Tyrant on.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 06:27 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Tyrant is going to have all kinds of trouble with Hank Henshaw. Tyrant is nearly all tech. and Henshaw is the Cyberpath master.

Tyrants an organic being isn't he? The first living thing Galactus created to be his equal....

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 11:02 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

team 2

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 12:59 PM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Tyrants an organic being isn't he? The first living thing Galactus created to be his equal....

Tyrant is nearly all tech from what I remember.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:11 PM
carver9

and tyrant could possibly solo this, depends on which tyrant you're using because the tyrant that fought thanos was depowered. Any other versions of tyrant, especially the one that was fighting galactus could end this fight in seconds.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
and tyrant could possibly solo this, depends on which tyrant you're using because the tyrant that fought thanos was depowered. Any other versions of tyrant, especially the one that was fighting galactus could end this fight in seconds.

Unless of course gog, who's staff cut thru a 5d imp, slices tyrant in half. You do remember that lil fact about gog don't you?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:19 PM
carver9

Unless of course gog, who's staff cut thru a 5d imp, slices tyrant in half. You do remember that lil fact about gog don't you?

I'm not surprised at that feat regarding imps since almost anything happens to them like almost all the time. They're some of the most powerful beings in dcu but there durability is sloppy sometimes.

That still doesnt change the fact that tyrant had as much power as galactus which is basically enough to level an entire solar system with a thought. He could kill them any time he wishes. Tyrant and galactus fight shook the universe, they are nothing but nuicance to him. You should have used someone else.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

I'm not surprised at that feat regarding imps since almost anything happens to them like almost all the time. They're some of the most powerful beings in dcu but there durability is sloppy sometimes.

That still doesnt change the fact that tyrant had as much power as galactus which is basically enough to level an entire solar system with a thought. He could kill them any time he wishes. Tyrant and galactus fight shook the universe, they are nothing but nuicance to him. You should have used someone else.

It's depowered Tyrant in this fight...

So the one that took on Morg, Surfer, BRB, Glads, Terrax and Ganymede in the Silver Surfer arc.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 04:52 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You should read the OP. For starters. for two, Imps actually have uber durability. Name something below abstract lvl that has injured Mxy. Please.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:13 PM
carver9

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
It's depowered Tyrant in this fight...

So the one that took on Morg, Surfer, BRB, Glads, Terrax and Ganymede in the Silver Surfer arc.

Ohhhh, the tyrant that took on morg, surfer, glads, terrax, and ganymede without even breaking a sweat. That still doesnt change my opinion on the matter. He was half of what he was when he fought galactus which is still enough to wreck anyone on the field.

Silver surfer alone would be trouble for anyone on the the dc side (not saying that he could beat them even though I think that he could beat hp doomsday).

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:15 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ohhhh, the tyrant that took on morg, surfer, glads, terrax, and ganymede without even breaking a sweat. That still doesnt change my opinion on the matter. He was half of what he was when he fought galactus which is still enough to wreck anyone on the field.

Silver surfer alone would be trouble for anyone on the the dc side (not saying that he could beat them even though I think that he could beat hp doomsday).

LULZ at you. everyone should. you think Surfer would be more than an annoyance to anyone on the DC side. LULZ@carver9

Last edited by fangirl101 on Jan 18th, 2009 at 05:19 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:16 PM
carver9

LULZ at you. everyone should. you think Surfer would be more than an annoyance to anyone on the DC side. LULZ@carver9

thanks for the laugh, I always knew that I was funny. I usually just base my judgement about surfer due to his versatility and his showings against people that is as powerful or more powerful then anyone on the team that you just created with dc.

But hey, I could be wrong just like you said so LOL.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:21 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You should read the OP. For starters. for two, Imps actually have uber durability. Name something below abstract lvl that has injured Mxy. Please.
Gog!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
Gog!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

You mean the guy who's staff housed the combined knowlege of 3 skyfathers, a guy inbetween skyfather and abstract, and an uber abstract? smile

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:27 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks for the laugh, I always knew that I was funny. I usually just base my judgement about surfer due to his versatility and his showings against people that is as powerful or more powerful then anyone on the team that you just created with dc.

But hey, I could be wrong just like you said so LOL.

Surfer's showings against Thanos suck. Which the DC team are all in that range or better.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:28 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You mean the guy who's staff housed the combined knowlege of 3 skyfathers, a guy inbetween skyfather and abstract, and an uber abstract? smile
Yeah, and in no way in that series did it ever show him wielding anything above Skyfather level power at best wink

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 05:31 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote