KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DP Tyrant vs SBP

DP Tyrant vs SBP
Started by: Scuzz2.0

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scuzz2.0

DP Tyrant vs SBP

they fight on mars to the death! prime has his solar armor!
who wins

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 11:54 AM
Scuzz2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Scuzz2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Scuzz2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

SBP

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 12:29 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

Tyrant ftw,sbp's armour tech based

Owning Thor

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 01:20 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eel O'Brien

Prime. He'll be even stronger on Mars.

The armor's inconsequential.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:06 PM
Eel O'Brien is currently offline Click here to Send Eel O'Brien a Private Message Find more posts by Eel O'Brien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scuzz2.0

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Prime. He'll be even stronger on Mars.

The armor's inconsequential.

why would he be stronger on mars?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:08 PM
Scuzz2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Scuzz2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Scuzz2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Scuzz2.0

I think he may have gotten his planetary arrangements mixed up.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:11 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Tyrant ftw. The red dust storms on mars would probably block the yellow sunlight needed to recharge sbp.
Tyrant uses his techpowers to depower the suit
Tyrant for the win!

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:32 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
He would be able to absorb solar radiation more readily there, due to atmospheric differences?

But yeah, the suit is a very moot point.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
But yeah, the suit is a very moot point.

Which is why Tyrant wins, right Galan? big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:41 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
Which is why Tyrant wins, right Galan? big grin
It depends if you thinks Prime could beat the combined efforts of BRB, Surfer, and Gladiator (as Tyrant did.) smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

It depends if you thinks Prime could beat the combined efforts of BRB, Surfer, and Gladiator (as Tyrant did.) smile

Probably. Probably not as easily, though. I'm inclined to still give Prime the edge, but his weakness (red sunlight) and the Power Cosmic sorta give me pause...which was why I hadn't said who I think would win.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:52 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
Probably. Probably not as easily, though. I'm inclined to still give Prime the edge, but his weakness (red sunlight) and the Power Cosmic sorta give me pause...which was why I hadn't said who I think would win.
It would take on hell of an onslaught of red sun radiation to depower a fully powered Prime, me thinks.

I mean, when he was thrown into the speed force, he was kept under the light of a red sun for "years." Yet after he busted out, he was able to immediately start owning pert-near all of the earth's hereos again. And even then (when he was, for all intents and purposes, already at his weakest) Prime had to be flown directly through a red sun, and kept under it's light, just so he could finally be beaten.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:58 PM
Lord Feron

Good fight, not sure.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:18 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Well lets not forget as well guys that he not only beat BRB, Surfer and Glads easily but also fought Thanos for imo what was going to be a victory by Thanos own words and then went on to fighting somebody more powerful then all of them in Galactus and had him beat. So, the question should really be could Prime do that and as easily? I have no problem with Prime beating BRB, Surfer and Glads pretty easily though. To me the difference is Tyrant and the Power Cosmic being used to weak Prime enough to take a majority .

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:55 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

How does Tyrant know primes weakness?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:58 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
then went on to fighting somebody more powerful then all of them in Galactus and had him beat.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 05:04 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Power Cosmic - Do need to see the scans of Surfer finding out Glads weakness upon them meeting?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 05:05 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

You don't think Galactus is more powerful then BRB, Surfer, Glads or Thanos?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 05:07 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You don't think Galactus is more powerful then BRB, Surfer, Glads or Thanos?
Of course Galactus is >.

However, Tyrant (even fully powered) is not > Galactus.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 05:09 PM
iceman24567

Power Cosmic - Do need to see the scans of Surfer finding out Glads weakness upon them meeting?
How about Tyrant doing something similar? eek!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 05:13 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote