KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sun-dipped Superman vs Amped Silver Surfer: Pure Brawl

Sun-dipped Superman vs Amped Silver Surfer: Pure Brawl
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Sun-dipped Superman vs Amped Silver Surfer: Pure Brawl

Superman dips in the Sun's core while Surfer amps his own attributes till they both reach close to their peak levels (as demonstrated in comics). Both are blood-lusted and not holding anything back.

They fight on a giant rocky planet.

This is a pure brawl, both physical and energy attacks are allowed. But Surfer is not allowed to manipulate energy or matter to take advantage of Superman's weaknesses to kryptonite or red sunlight.

Who wins?

(please log in to view the image) vs (please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Jan 26th, 2009 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:42 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Supes.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:43 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman 7/10. The only reason why I usually give SS the wins of Superman is because SS can exploit his weakness which is Red Sunlight. Without it, I don't see SS winning.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:48 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sun-dipped literally operated on PC levels, in addition to not being able to exploit any potential weakness I don't see SS posing any type of threat....and in a pure physical encounter supes would use his superior speed and MA to quickly destroy SS. Supes 10/10.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:50 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman 7/10. The only reason why I usually give SS the wins of Superman is because SS can exploit his weakness which is Red Sunlight. Without it, I don't see SS winning.
read the OP, no exploitation of Superman's weaknesses...this is a pure brawl, no gimmicks.

but know that Surfer can amp to peak state.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:50 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Starscream M
read the OP, no exploitation of Superman's weaknesses...this is a pure brawl, no gimmicks.

but know that Surfer can amp to peak state.

That's what I said.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:52 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's what I said.
oh sorry, I didn't see that you said 'usually'.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:54 AM
xJLxKing

oh sorry, I didn't see that you said 'usually'.

No problem

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:54 AM
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

Silver Surfer.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 04:10 AM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Surfer dies.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 04:28 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

So Surfer basically has as long as is necessary to reach Unilord fighting levels? If so he should probably win...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 04:40 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skygunner41
I'll be back!

Originally posted by darthgoober
So Surfer basically has as long as is necessary to reach Unilord fighting levels? If so he should probably win...

NO.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 04:42 AM
skygunner41 is currently offline Click here to Send skygunner41 a Private Message Find more posts by skygunner41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by skygunner41
NO.

To which part?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 04:43 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

as long as it doesn't take absurdly long for him to amp that high (ie more than a day)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 05:00 AM
tjcoady

Even if they the strength levels were close, the fact that Superman generally demonstrates some combat acumen (he did beat Kobra without powers- Kobra's beaten Batman before, with nothing but his fists and anger) gives this fight to Superman.

And, anyways, Amped Supes is really just too strong.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 05:03 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He's not taking Superman at sundipped level no matter how much he amped. He's never demonstrated that kind of power. Show me Surfer doing something on par with Sundipped Superman.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 05:04 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

as long as it doesn't take absurdly long for him to amp that high (ie more than a day)

I seriously doubt it would take that long. In that case I say Surfer should probably take it.

But to be fair, the "on panel" stipulation is what gives it to Surfer in this fight. To my knowledge, standard Supes's longest sundip was only a couple of minutes(unless we count Supes Prime) but Surfer has all day if necessary to hit Unilord levels.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 05:07 AM
Starscream M

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's not taking Superman at sundipped level no matter how much he amped. He's never demonstrated that kind of power. Show me Surfer doing something on par with Sundipped Superman.
didn't Surfer take down Tenebrous and Aegis with his cosmic blast...albeit resulting in his own 'almost' death?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 05:08 AM
darthgoober

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

You mean like evenly matching the power of the Unilord?

Mindset

didn't Surfer take down Tenebrous and Aegis with his cosmic blast...albeit resulting in his own 'almost' death?
No

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote