KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Prep Battle:Batman vs. Black Panther vs. Deathstroke vs. Wolverine

Prep Battle:Batman vs. Black Panther vs. Deathstroke vs. Wolverine
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

Prep Battle:Batman vs. Black Panther vs. Deathstroke vs. Wolverine

Battle takes place in Black Panther's jungle.

They have one day of prep on each other and the layout of the jungle/weapons.

Full access to their resources/weapons are permitted.

Time limit for the battle: 0:59.

Who wins?

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 05:52 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Black Panther.......... it is his jungle so his freaking country pwns them.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 05:56 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567

thumb up

Does seem in BP's favor.

Perhaps change battlefield?....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 05:59 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Wolverine wins, he's a prep god

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:05 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

He could use prep to become bone-claw Wolverine, and then he couldn't lose.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:21 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You make a great point

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:23 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by iceman24567

Everyone has one day of prep on the layout of the jungle/weapons. Works for everyone. Because with Batman, Deathstroke, and Wolverine against you, with prep time.... Bats=prep god... R.I.P anyone? Wolverine with his long years of experience, And Deathstroke with one day of prep time. This will not be that easy for Black Panther just because it's his jungle. Anyone can win this.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:44 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Originally posted by Marvelknight
Everyone has one day of prep on the layout of the jungle/weapons. Works for everyone. Because with Batman, Deathstroke, and Wolverine against you, with prep time.... Bats=prep god... R.I.P anyone? Wolverine with his long years of experience, And Deathstroke with one day of prep time. This will not be that easy for Black Panther just because it's his jungle. Anyone can win this.

Black Panther should still know Black Panther's jungle better than anyone.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:47 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

change the location. Make it neutral cause BP has the edge right now.

Also with a neutral area I feel it will just turn into favoritism, because everyone here is so good. Even though I think Wolverine loses in prep compared to the other three, but his abilities more than make up for it.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:55 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Spire
Black Panther should still know Black Panther's jungle better than anyone.

True. But would you put money on him taken down the other combatants within 59 minutes?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:58 AM
Spire

True. But would you put money on him taken down the other combatants within 59 minutes?

Yes BP should take the win if I'm reading right.

Each person gets 1 hour, including BP. On top of it, this takes place in his 'backyard'.

I'd put $40 on it....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:04 AM
Silent Guardian

yea, I would put money on this. How much you got? big grin

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:11 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

The new battle settings for this fight will be in a jungle similar to Black Panther's jungle. But it's layout is completely different.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:13 AM
Silent Guardian

BP is more accustomed to the Jungle. Logan is more accustomed anywhere, while the other two will be fine, they can adapt (I mean they all can really).

BP might still get a slight edge if it is the jungle with his abilities, but who knows. Is the jungle in Africa?

This is really tough I do not know who to pick. There doesn't seem like a clear winner.

I have to ask why did you pick the Jungle? Did you think a city would give Batman and Deathstroke too much of an edge? Or was this a random location.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:18 AM
Spire

The new battle settings for this fight will be in a jungle similar to Black Panther's jungle. But it's layout is completely different.

thumb up Better

Your still gonna hate me, because I think now BP and Wolverine have slight advantages given the nature of the environment.

Bats is godly and DS is really, really smart though. So hmm...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:20 AM
Spire

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I have to ask why did you pick the Jungle? Did you think a city would give Batman and Deathstroke too much of an edge? Or was this a random location. [/B]

What do you think about an Arctic environment?

Last edited by Spire on Feb 6th, 2009 at 07:25 AM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:22 AM
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
BP is more accustomed to the Jungle. Logan is more accustomed anywhere, while the other two will be fine, they can adapt (I mean they all can really).

BP might still get a slight edge if it is the jungle with his abilities, but who knows. Is the jungle in Africa?

This is really tough I do not know who to pick. There doesn't seem like a clear winner.

I have to ask why did you pick the Jungle? Did you think a city would give Batman and Deathstroke too much of an edge? Or was this a random location.

It's not really a jungle in Africa. But one that is artificially created to appear as a jungle in Africa. When I was thinking of the battle. The jungle was the first place that came into my mind, seemed cool to me.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 07:27 AM
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman wins ....?

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 17th, 2016 03:07 PM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Black Panther. Home field advantage is decisive here.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote