KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos+I.G. vs Your DCU Dirty Dozen

Thanos+I.G. vs Your DCU Dirty Dozen
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Thanos+I.G. vs Your DCU Dirty Dozen

Thanos- Infinity Gauntlet

VS

DCU'S Dirty Dozen- Who are the 12 heroes/Villains that could stop Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 03:09 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

-Spectre with Presence backing him up.
-Lucifer
-Michael
-Presence
-Great Evil Beast
-Mandrakk
-Superman with cosmic armor
-12 dimension imp(or whatever it was)
-5th dimension imps
-Source(that black and white dude)
-AM with full power

I am sure there are a lot more

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 03:24 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Spectre (fully powered w/ Logoz)
The Source
Great Evil Beast
Archangel Gabriel
Michael
Lucifer
Elaine
YHWH
Rama Kushna
Meshta
The Word
The Endless

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 06:05 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
-Mandrakk

You do realize that he was killed by Supermen eye-lazarz and Green Lanterns light-stakes, right?
Originally posted by xJLxKing -Superman with cosmic armor

Not enough feats.
Originally posted by xJLxKing -5th dimension imps

No.
Originally posted by xJLxKing -AM with full power

I doubt it.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 03:02 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Astner
You do realize that he was killed by Supermen eye-lazarz and Green Lanterns light-stakes, right?

He fought Superman with cosmic armor and to top it off mandrakk is the ultimate threat.

quote:

Not enough feats.

Are you kidding me? This dude is build to fight the strongest and the biggest threats to the universes. He is only beaten by supreme beings.

quote:

No.

What? These beings can destroy all realities with a snap of their fingers. They can't get killed even if they want to. Emperor Joker(when he had mxy powers) destroyed all the universes with his finger. On many occasions, mxy/joker defeated the Spectre
quote:

I doubt it.

Wow! He fought and defeated Spectre with the presence backing him up. So if you put Spectre with his back up, then why shouldn't AM be there when he defeated Spectre?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 03:24 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Astner

You do realize that only worked because Superman wished for it to work?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 03:44 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Wow! He fought and defeated Spectre with the presence backing him up. So if you put Spectre with his back up, then why shouldn't AM be there when he defeated Spectre?

Because he was almost killed by Supergirl in his own universe, in his own stronghold?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 04:28 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Enyalus
Because he was almost killed by Supergirl in his own universe, in his own stronghold?

low balling him. And I said at his best

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 04:29 PM
iceman24567

low balling him. And I said at his best
Indeed at his best Supergirl would have been a bug to him and he would casually
kill her.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 04:54 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Elaine Belloc.

/thread.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 10:53 PM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Parallax (Zero Hour)

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:55 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Cosmic Extant. Should also add "The Word", Krona, and Swamp-god.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 12:22 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

-Parallax: Maybe, he destroyed and recreated the whole DCU or something like that. I think he would barely beat Thanos.
-Elaine Beloc: Who?
-The Specter: If he was really as powerful as everyone grossly overhypes him to be, then sure. But from what I've seen, this guy is no "wrath of God".
-Superman w/cosmic armor: I don't even know where Superman stands in this situation. But I doubt this would work, I don't think Superman was above Eternity-level or anything like that.
-The Source, the Word, the Presence, etc: I'm not sure but I think this is the monotheistic "God" of the DCU with a capital G. So, obviously he would beat Thanos.
-The Endless: Are pretty badly overhyped. I've never been convinced that these guys deserve the kind of credit they get. From what I've seen, they are basically a bunch of fairly ordinary and generic cosmic types, not really among the greatest bigwigs of either the MU or DCU.
-Meshta: Who?
-Rama Kushna: Who? (I think). If this is that Hindu god who had trouble with Wonder Woman and got owned by being zapped with the Godwave, which is merely the energy of the DC Greek pantheon, then this doesn't seem like much of a fight.
-Lucifer: It's a bit hard to tell, but overall I wouldn't think so. This guy needed to combine his power with that of Michael to create just one universe. I believe the IG goes well beyond that.
-Michael: Just a Lucifer-level guy, right? Same, then.
-Gabriel: If he's on the par of the last two, then same.
-The Great Evil Beast: Excuse my ignorance (if any, I don't know), but I believe this thing is the equal to the Presence, the Source, the Word, etc and all that stuff and that it existed before God created the universe. So I think that that puts it beyond an IG wielder...but I'm not sure by how much.
-5th and 12th dimensional imps: The IG's no threat.
-The Anti-Monitor, full power: I think this guy got killed by "pre-Crisis" Superman or Supergirl or something, or had trouble with them. I never read "Crisis", so I'm not really sure. I think at his peak he could destroy the DCU, or had 52 universes of secret herbs and spices backing him up, or beat the Specter with the Presence or something backing him up, etc. IMO this is the most even fight of them all, but I believe Thanos' craftiness will give the Mad Titan the victory, rather than the power of the IG doing it.
-Mandrakk: I have almost no idea who that is.

Last edited by UKR on Feb 17th, 2009 at 08:05 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 08:01 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, I think some interesting contestants might be:
-The Beyonder, maybe after his retcon (if before, he was above the LT, then this is not a fair fight when one considers that the LT simply severed Thanos' access to the gems' power)
-The Cosmic Cubes: I'm not perfectly sure where these guys land, but I heard that they can alter reality on a universal scale or something. IMO they sound like competition.
-The Molecule Man: I think this guy has gone up or down in power on any number of occasions. I think this might be worth a try.
-Shuma-Gorath: He had a minion who was "infinite". Sounds like a challenger...
-Crom (Conan's god): Most will probably estimate him as only skyfather-level, but he once beat Shuma by just having a human read a magical book aloud.
-Krona: He pwnd Eternity and Galactus, right? Plus Eternity's DC counterpart.
-Galactus at truly full power: He is destined to eat and then remake the whole MU, IIRC.
-An Infinite (possibly more than one?): Made Eternity look like a nobody.
-Ion: I don't know him, but he sounds tough.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 08:13 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

First off, this is a team thread, not individuals who stand a chance.

Second. The Source, Spectre, Lucifer, Micheal, etc, etc, are not villains or heroes.

Third, this is DCU.

Do people even attempt to read OP's anymore... especially when this is still on the first page... or the thread titles?

Forth:
Batman
times 12

Last edited by One Big Mob on Feb 17th, 2009 at 08:26 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 08:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Spectre>IG

GEB
Carnivean

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 08:48 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by UKR
-Parallax: Maybe, he destroyed and recreated the whole DCU or something like that. I think he would barely beat Thanos.
-The Specter: If he was really as powerful as everyone grossly overhypes him to be, then sure. But from what I've seen, this guy is no "wrath of God".
-Superman w/cosmic armor: I don't even know where Superman stands in this situation. But I doubt this would work, I don't think Superman was above Eternity-level or anything like that.
-The Source, the Word, the Presence, etc: I'm not sure but I think this is the monotheistic "God" of the DCU with a capital G. So, obviously he would beat Thanos.
-The Endless: Are pretty badly overhyped. I've never been convinced that these guys deserve the kind of credit they get. From what I've seen, they are basically a bunch of fairly ordinary and generic cosmic types, not really among the greatest bigwigs of either the MU or DCU.
-Rama Kushna: Who? (I think). If this is that Hindu god who had trouble with Wonder Woman and got owned by being zapped with the Godwave, which is merely the energy of the DC Greek pantheon, then this doesn't seem like much of a fight.
-Lucifer: It's a bit hard to tell, but overall I wouldn't think so. This guy needed to combine his power with that of Michael to create just one universe. I believe the IG goes well beyond that.
-The Great Evil Beast: Excuse my ignorance (if any, I don't know), but I believe this thing is the equal to the Presence, the Source, the Word, etc and all that stuff and that it existed before God created the universe. So I think that that puts it beyond an IG wielder...but I'm not sure by how much.
-The Anti-Monitor, full power: I think this guy got killed by "pre-Crisis" Superman or Supergirl or something, or had trouble with them. I never read "Crisis", so I'm not really sure. I think at his peak he could destroy the DCU, or had 52 universes of secret herbs and spices backing him up, or beat the Specter with the Presence or something backing him up, etc. IMO this is the most even fight of them all, but I believe Thanos' craftiness will give the Mad Titan the victory, rather than the power of the IG doing it.

You know what?

You sound like someone whose comic reading experience extends about as far as Respect threads. All well and good, if you're just here to argue, but if you really want to be reasonable, read some ****ing good comics for once.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 09:27 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by UKR

Originally posted by tjcoady
You know what?

You sound like someone whose comic reading experience extends about as far as Respect threads. All well and good, if you're just here to argue, but if you really want to be reasonable, read some ****ing good comics for once.

(please log in to view the image)

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 10:29 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tjcoady
You know what?

Unless I've broken any rules - and I'm sure I haven't - then there's nothing you can do if you don't like something about me. There is nothing wrongful or illegitimate about my presence here, and you have no business giving me this disrespect just because I'm not a complete nerd who spends every penny on books that are popular but not which I enjoy. I've hardly done anything wrong.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 10:38 AM
tjcoady

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
(please log in to view the image)

OH MY ****ING GOD YOU'VE FOUND A ****ING VIDEO THAT DISPLAYS SOME IMAGE OF VIOLENCE!!!!!

HOW DID YOU KNOW MY ONLY ****ING WEAKNESS???

You idiot. This has absolutely nothing to do with what I have to say.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 10:39 AM