KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Mindless Hulk

Wonder Woman vs. Mindless Hulk
Started by: Thorion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thorion
Account **********

Wonder Woman vs. Mindless Hulk

No weapons. No armour.

I say Hulk, every single time.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 01:31 PM
Thorion is currently offline Click here to Send Thorion a Private Message Find more posts by Thorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say lulz.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 01:36 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorion
Account **********

I see no rebuttal, therefore I shall assume that you are unable to formulate a decent counter-argument.

Probably because there isn't one.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 01:51 PM
Thorion is currently offline Click here to Send Thorion a Private Message Find more posts by Thorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thorion
I see no rebuttal, therefore I shall assume that you are unable to formulate a decent counter-argument.

WW every time, KMC rules, in Comics hulk

Speed + Strength is the best combo against an mindless, superstrong and durable enemy. He would move in slow motion...

no expression

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 02:00 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorion
Account **********

She has the speed edge, but she isn't strong enough to hurt him.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 02:17 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got any examples of Mindless Hulk not being hurt by punches from someone of her calibre?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 02:37 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Off course she is. She tangles with characters just as durable as Hulk, and others with far more durability.

And he's not gonna land a punch on her.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 02:48 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeMan

Originally posted by The Pict
Off course she is. She tangles with characters just as durable as Hulk, and others with far more durability.

And he's not gonna land a punch on her.

Yes. See the mod ruling on the WW vs the New FF thread in the final post before he closed it. In sum, no ignoring feats and characters will use everything they've got. Specifically stated characters will use their speed to full potential.

Wonder Woman has proven feats of interacting with/ fighting characters powered by the speedforce and moving at beyond lightspeed. By board rules where characters fight at their best and don't job for story considerations, he will never be able to hit her or withstand the barrage of punches he's going to take.

His strength isn't going to be relevant and the strength he showed in WWH is pretty much akin to Black Adam soloing the entire DCU in WWIII to begin with.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 02:56 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeMan

Counter-argument to what? You gave no argument for why the Hulk would win.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 02:57 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread is a fail.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 03:01 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

stalemate. she cant hurt him but he cant touch her

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 03:39 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SoulDevourer

She's Hurt Konvict, Superman, Doomsday Clone, Amazo, Zoom, Captain Marvel, Captain Nazi, among others and you are saying she cant' hurt him?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:14 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

mindless hulk would do worse then normal hulk

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:16 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Hulk solos.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:20 PM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeMan

Originally posted by Spire
Hulk solos.

Upon closer look, this is a one vs. one, not a team fight. Whoever wins solos. eek!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:23 PM
SupremeMan

Originally posted by SoulDevourer

What sort of durability feats does he have, not strength? There's going to have to be a lot of durability since he isn't going to hit her and she will be hitting him at will lots and lots of times every second with punches that even Superman couldn't ignore.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:25 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jalek moye
He'd be dumb too. against a Superior thinking opponenent. He'd get Ko'd or Bfr'd really quick like.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:27 PM
Spire

Originally posted by SupremeMan
Upon closer look, this is a one vs. one, not a team fight. Whoever wins solos. eek!

O snap.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:28 PM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jalek moye

Agreed.

Though Mindless Hulk might get in a lucky hit since brutes are difficult to predict.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:29 PM
Spire

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Agreed.

Though Mindless Hulk might get in a lucky hit since brutes are difficult to predict.

Is MHulk's lucky hit enough to get him a win?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 04:32 PM