KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs. Superman

Black Panther vs. Superman
Started by: SupremeMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SupremeMan

Black Panther vs. Superman

Of course, there are conditions.

Black Panther gets a month to prepare and he has knowledge that would be basic knowledge if he were a DC character.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 07:37 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

panther gets crushed instantly

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 07:39 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Black Panther has a cosmic cube.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 07:48 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

A month for one of Marvel Earth's best prep people to devise a Superman-level armbar?

I think this is a no-brainer. Especially if this takes place in one of the current JLA books.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:13 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeMan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
A month for one of Marvel Earth's best prep people to devise a Superman-level armbar?

I think this is a no-brainer. Especially if this takes place in one of the current JLA books.

They are rather making him out to be the Batman-like prep god of late, aren't they?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:14 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

You mean the one where Superman one shot a "shadow moon" by flying threw it at near the speed of light.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:18 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by iceman24567
You mean the one where Superman one shot a "shadow moon" by flying threw it at near the speed of light.

I was referring to the fact that the current JLA books are written by McDuffie, who penned the Surfer armbar thing as well.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:28 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

what could he do to put supes down?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:31 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

The armbar is his only chance erm

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:34 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by iceman24567
The armbar is his only chance erm

if a street leveler ever puts supes in an armbar i will personally hurt them

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:36 PM
SupremeMan

Originally posted by jalek moye
what could he do to put supes down?

With that much time to prepare and basic knowledge he would have were he a DC character, there's kryptonite. There's the Ebony Blade that is magical and, theoretically, can cut through anything, especially things with a weakness to magic.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:40 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by SupremeMan
With that much time to prepare and basic knowledge he would have were he a DC character, there's kryptonite. There's the Ebony Blade that is magical and, theoretically, can cut through anything, especially things with a weakness to magic.

it woudln't be easy for panther to get kyrptonite, theres a difference between having knowledge like a dc char. and being one of the dc chars with access to it.

Do you really think he's gonna beat supes with a magic sword?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 08:42 PM
SupremeMan

it woudln't be easy for panther to get kyrptonite, theres a difference between having knowledge like a dc char. and being one of the dc chars with access to it.

No I don't think he's got a chance but somebody has to argue his side. laughing I mean Superman doesn't always use his speed or his flight or his heat vision. I think the BP could potentially hit him. BP has a winged horse now, ya know.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 09:05 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by SupremeMan
I mean Superman doesn't always use his speed or his flight or his heat vision.

... yes he does all the time

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 09:12 PM
SupremeMan

... yes he does all the time

But not every time. embarrasment

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 09:26 PM
BUSTER1

Good God!!! In any scenario BP is a dead man

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 09:35 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Wasnt this thread done a few weeks ago? Anyways, again, with a months prep, Superman dies. BP has too many resources at his disposal. If he needed something he didnt have, he'd have time to obtain it. Hell, maybe he borrows Dooms time machine and destroys Supes when he was travelling to earth as an infant thus eliminating this thread totally.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 10:10 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

With prep, BP will need outside help (w/c I believe is not valid in the KMC comics versus forum).

Anyway, BP dies in every possible scenario. Unless he gets outside help.
Supes will just rip through every tech BP throws at him.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 03:46 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

Idk fellas. Batman has had some decent showings against superman (i've seen this after looking at his respect thread). With a month to prep, i believe that T'Challa wud devise a plan and u best believe that kryptonite wud b a huge part of it. And he cud get sum, even if he had to take it from batman. As other posters have stated T'Challa has become a prep force. And i believe that the ebony blade cud hurt clark but not be the reason that the Panther wins.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 06:09 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

HV

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 06:11 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote