KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman, Batman, WW (Trinity) Vs Insane Genis, Thor, & Void

Superman, Batman, WW (Trinity) Vs Insane Genis, Thor, & Void
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

Superman, Batman, WW (Trinity) Vs Insane Genis, Thor, & Void

I only flipped through it, but they seem powerful. How does this team fight go? Sentry/Void.

B5

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:48 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

team 2 stomp

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:50 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

The current uber Trinity versions not too sure actually after the next issue we will see.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:51 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Knew I shouldn't've stopped reading Trinity.

Damn you, Galan.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:52 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
The current uber Trinity versions not too sure actually after the next issue we will see.

That's what I mean. They seemed to easily dispatch Morgan, Enigma, and the Konvict dude.

B5

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:52 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Originally posted by Enyalus
Knew I shouldn't've stopped reading Trinity.

Damn you, Galan.

I stopped reading it half way through. The Superman and Batman designs are cool. That's the only good thing. Actually, in the beginning it was decent. But it's starting to pick up again from what I'm seeing.

B5

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:53 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by cloud102
I stopped reading it half way through. The Superman and Batman designs are cool. That's the only good thing. Actually, in the beginning it was decent. But it's starting to pick up again from what I'm seeing.

All I know is that Insane Genis is capable of one-shotting skyfathers that Odin was weary of, Thor's somewhere around his King Thor levels, and the Void can take down all of Marvel Earth at the same time, so these guys better be pretty ****ing good or this is horrible spite.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:55 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

All I know is that Insane Genis is capable of one-shotting skyfathers that Odin was weary of, Thor's somewhere around his King Thor levels, and the Void can take down all of Marvel Earth at the same time, so these guys better be pretty ****ing good or this is horrible spite.

From the looks of it, the Trinity was able to draw upon the power of the Heroes of earth. Again, didn't read the whole thing, but they used their power like tarot cards. Just like the villains did.

B5

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:57 PM
iceman24567

The Trinity almost destroyed their world when they fought.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 11:59 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Void and Genis are being way overrated. Genis is skyfatherish, not that much higher.

Void has one great showing, and several terrible along with it's host, Sentry.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:03 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Void isn't a separate entity.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:04 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Team 2 definitely

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:05 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by cloud102
That's what I mean. They seemed to easily dispatch Morgan, Enigma, and the Konvict dude.
That Konvikt dude's name is Xor and he seemed more than a brick he had Konvikt like strength plus he could fly and project uber energy and he was only getting more powerful. Trinity is ok i rather read JSA anyday of the week

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:06 AM
iceman24567

Has anybody that has said team 2 read the new Trinity? I mean it's not the same Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman you guys are used too no expression

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:07 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Void and Genis are being way overrated. Genis is skyfatherish, not that much higher.

I know you don't know what you're talking about, but I'll correct you anyway. Genis is clearly above skyfather level. He's omnipotent/unlimited power. It's stated four different times through Volumes 3 and 4 of Captain Marvel. And can control all forms of energy. The Nega Bands themselves allow one to channel infinite power. And Insane Genis won't be holding back like his hero self does. He'd be going for the kill, unless he found it amusing to do otherwise.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:11 AM
iceman24567

Clearly above skyfather level?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:13 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know you don't know what you're talking about, but I'll correct you anyway. Genis is clearly above skyfather level. He's omnipotent/unlimited power. It's stated four different times through Volumes 3 and 4 of Captain Marvel. And can control all forms of energy. The Nega Bands themselves allow one to channel infinite power. And Insane Genis won't be holding back like his hero self does. He'd be going for the kill, unless he found it amusing to do otherwise.

Omnipotent =/= unlimited power.
Controlling all forms of energy =/= omnipotent

You didn't read Trinity, and you're not bringing the feats either, you think throwing around words like" LOL UNLIMITED AND INFINITE AND POWERFULZ!" somehow supports his cause or warrants a win.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:13 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Omnipotent =/= unlimited power.
Controlling all forms of energy =/= omnipotent

Yeah, I'll concede that. He calls himself omnipotent once. And the rest it mentions him having unlimited power or infinite power or beyond infinite power, etc.

And I already admitted I hadn't read the latest Trinity issues. erm I didn't even pick a winner for this thread...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:15 AM
iceman24567

Yeah, I'll concede that. He calls himself omnipotent once. And the rest it mentions him having unlimited power or infinite power or beyond infinite power, etc.

And I already admitted I hadn't read the latest Trinity issues. erm I didn't even pick a winner for this thread...
So you just had to release the inner Genis fanboy then? Honestly the Trinity didn't do anything to warrant a win here like i said next issue will tell.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:16 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by iceman24567
So you just had to release the inner Genis fanboy then?

I wouldn't have said anything if TP hadn't.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 12:21 AM