KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Celestials & Galactus VS The Infinites

Celestials & Galactus VS The Infinites
Started by: occultdestroyer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Celestials & Galactus VS The Infinites

The entire race of Celestials (don't know if putting Scathan would turn this into spite) and a fully fed G

VS

The entire race of Infinites

Battleground is outside the realm of Eternity.

Who wins?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 05:49 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Man there's like three Infinites that we know of. sad

This isn't really fair.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 05:51 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Many Many Celestials/Galactus FTW

Scathan solos

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 06:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Scathan put a celestial muzzle on protege.... That's it. There wasn't even evidence that the attck protege did hurt the real lt

Course the isn't much evidence either way... Of the limits to either group...

So I'll say dr doom takes it

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 06:33 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

What attack of Protege's are you talking about?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 07:08 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Scathan put a celestial muzzle on protege.... That's it. There wasn't even evidence that the attck protege did hurt the real lt

Course the isn't much evidence either way... Of the limits to either group...

So I'll say dr doom takes it

I agree. I believe Scathan is being hyped up to ridiculous proportions.

Protege claimed to have copied TOAA's powers and yet looked like LT?
You'd also think that if he had managed to copy the Supreme Beings power that he couldnt be defeated by a Celestial.

What feats does Protege actually have. Forget the claims about copying characters' powers, what has he actually done with any of this power to verify his claims?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 08:46 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

He never claimed he copied TOAA's power.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 11:40 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 08:42 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Infinites!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 01:13 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Protege claimed to have copied TOAA's powers and yet looked like LT?
You'd also think that if he had managed to copy the Supreme Beings power that he couldnt be defeated by a Celestial.
I thought he claimed to be TOAA I didn't see any mention of him copying TOAA's power

quote:
What feats does Protege actually have. Forget the claims about copying characters' powers, what has he actually done with any of this power to verify his claims?
It's hard to have feats when there is very little do it it seemed like LT was unable to stop protege

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 01:48 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by guy222
(please log in to view the image)

You know sh*t's about to go down when Galactus starts crying tears of blood!

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 07:12 AM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 07:39 AM
cloud102

That's tears of joy. How many Infinites are there? They had a weak showing last issue from what I remember.

I say Celestials own.

B5

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 10:58 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by cloud102
That's tears of joy. How many Infinites are there? They had a weak showing last issue from what I remember.

I say Celestials own.

I thought there was like only 1 shjowing for them and that was when they bitched Eternity like he was nothing. Didn't Eternity create the celestials?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:48 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Yeah, but didn't one of them sacrifice it's life to help replenish a planet? Maybe not all of them are on the same level.

B5

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 01:38 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Avengers Infinity
In the story, Servitors break down the material of planets, like a swarm of ants. Walkers come and take the destroyed planet to turn it into a arc. This arc is only a part of a ring. This ring is pulled by the infinites, who consider humans to be infinitesmally small... to rearrange the energies of the multiverse.

To get an idea of their power, they force Eternity into the White Room. Also they manhandle him while in the white room. Eternity could do nothing to the Infinites other than reason with them.

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/...finity04-10.jpg

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/...finity04-11.jpg

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/...finity04-17.jpg

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:49 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Also the one infinite that dies says that he dies to restore life to this planet and the others. Its ambiguous. Did he restore life to all the planets in the galaxy in this reality that he destroyed. Or did he do it to all the galaxies across the multiverse he helped destroy.

but in any case, it is not just ONE planet.

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/...finity04-20.jpg

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:54 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

I don't know why Scathan is always lumped in like an average celestial. He clearly seemed to be empowered by the TOAA and was from the future. Furthermore, he didn't fight protege one on one facing eachother. He muzzled him from behind so he couldn't copy anymore powers and then the LT dealt with him. People act like Scathan attacked protege one v one and handled him. Who knows what would've happen. Besides Scathan is a mystery and not an average or even high celestial he's obviously different then all others

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 07:27 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Well scathan is referred to as one of the legendary celestials... Somehow someone misread that to be that scathan was legendary... even to celestials... rather than celestials themselves being legendary...

I don't know what you mean by saying that he was empowered by TOAA, i understand he's from the GOTG future which is like 1000 years from now... but it never showed him being or having the powers of TOAA...

Actually the best feat of proteges is that for LT to finally put Protege down, he had to tap into the powers of the amulet in addition to his own power...

As for protege himself speaks that it would take more than the trinity to defeat him... the trinity in the picture shows lt, eternity, the hawk god.

now theres a scan in gotg 50 that i used to think was protege attacking everyone... now i wonder if it wasn't just scathan summoning and placing the cosmic muzzle on protege...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 08:23 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by rotiart
now theres a scan in gotg 50 that i used to think was protege attacking everyone... now i wonder if it wasn't just scathan summoning and placing the cosmic muzzle on protege...

It was Scathan judging against Protege. Look closely at the color of the energy blast then turn the page, it's the same color energy surrounding Scathan.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 10:04 PM