KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » RKT vs Spectre (DoV)

RKT vs Spectre (DoV)
Started by: xJLxKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xJLxKing

RKT vs Spectre (DoV)

Who wins?
this is Rune King Thor( if I got his name right). Vs Spectre who fought Shazam(the old man).

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 08:40 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

RK Thor wins.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 08:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

The Spectre drops Thor in this fight.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:01 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Spectre wins. I might be a Thor fanboy but Spectre beat almost every magic user there effortlessly

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:09 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

DOV Spectre.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:10 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warlord
Spectre wins. I might be a Thor fanboy but Spectre beat almost every magic user there effortlessly
He barely defeated Shazam. He was completely trounced by an amped Captain Marvel. The Spectre also had to be lured into reaching in deep to defeat Nabu who let himself be killed.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by quanchi112
He barely defeated Shazam. He was completely trounced by an amped Captain Marvel. The Spectre also had to be lured into reaching in deep to defeat Nabu who let himself be killed.

the fight was in the ROE, or ROI(forgot the name). Also, magic can't kill Spectre so he wasn't going to lose

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:58 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Yes but he beat Shazam in the rock of eternity and Shazam was using his magic gadgets too. That is a really high end feat for me

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:59 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by xJLxKing
the fight was in the ROE, or ROI(forgot the name). Also, magic can't kill Spectre so he wasn't going to lose
He admitted in space that they almost destroyed him. Captain Marvel was going to kill him had the power not been cut off to him.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:03 PM
iceman24567

Thor doesn't have the power to beat the Spectre.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:04 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor doesn't have the power to beat the Spectre.
I believe he do so. He was easily well above skyfather level while the Spectre wasn't easily above skyfather level.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:25 PM
xJLxKing

I believe he do so. He was easily well above skyfather level while the Spectre wasn't easily above skyfather level.

He defeated s skyfather level in the ROE

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:28 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Sure. But he lost initially. In fact, he had zero power level. And had to steal power from all the artifacts inside the ROE in order to repower up and take out Shazam. He won't have that luxury here.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:30 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Enyalus
Sure. But he lost initially. In fact, he had zero power level. And had to steal power from all the artifacts inside the ROE in order to repower up and take out Shazam. He won't have that luxury here.

Since I haven't read the Issue, and only saw the scan of them fighting. Spectre stated that he was powered by magic, or something like that

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Due to powering up after getting hammered. Shazam was also severely weakened due to Mordru so he wasn't even at his best.

Thor easily crushed Loki who also siphoned off Mangog's magic on top of that.

RKThor wins this all day.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Since I haven't read the Issue, and only saw the scan of them fighting. Spectre stated that he was powered by magic, or something like that
no expression

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:36 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

He is. He can feed on any kind of magic as long as its present. That being said, he initially lost to Shazam and had no power left. Did you see those scans, or did they only post where Shazam gets owned afterwards?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:13 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Due to powering up after getting hammered. Shazam was also severely weakened due to Mordru so he wasn't even at his best.

Thor easily crushed Loki who also siphoned off Mangog's magic on top of that.

RKThor wins this all day.

I love Thor but you also have to look at the facts. DOV spectre was able to defeat Nabu. Whom even you would have to admit is fare above any version of Thor.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:17 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by supremthor
I love Thor but you also have to look at the facts. DOV spectre was able to defeat Nabu. Whom even you would have to admit is fare above any version of Thor.
Nope

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:19 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by supremthor
A willing victim who wanted the Spectre to kill him to start the tenth age of magic.

RK Thor would annihilate Nabu imo.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 11:21 PM