KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Master of the World vs. Hercules

Master of the World vs. Hercules
Started by: -K-M-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Master of the World vs. Hercules

Fight #1- Hand to hand-no weapons

Fight #2-weapons allowed.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 12:27 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

whats with your obssession with master of the world?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 04:21 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Because it's a character rarely seen here, which gives people an opportunity to debate threads that don't rehash the same characters over and over again.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 04:22 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

yeah the problem is people don't know anything about him either...at least most don't.

trust me, I've tried making threads about obscure characters in the past...never gets much participation.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 04:24 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

and I actually appreciate you using more obscure characters thumb up

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 04:25 AM
Starscream M

thanks smile

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 04:27 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

though it might not be 'easy', h2h i'll take herc everytime. with weapons is a LOT tougher. in his new series herc has shown some great durability feats and even the ability to go 'warrior crazy' ala wolverine. motw has some uber tech to call down though. i'm sure he'd have SOMETHING in his arsenal capable of taking out herc, just can't think of something directly off-hand.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:19 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M

trust me, I've tried making threads about obscure characters in the past...never gets much participation.

True.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:41 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by leonidas
though it might not be 'easy', h2h i'll take herc everytime. with weapons is a LOT tougher. in his new series herc has shown some great durability feats and even the ability to go 'warrior crazy' ala wolverine. motw has some uber tech to call down though. i'm sure he'd have SOMETHING in his arsenal capable of taking out herc, just can't think of something directly off-hand.

I wouldn't say every time considering what he did to Namor and Sasquatch, but fair enough thumb up

Anyone else?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:12 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by -K-M-
I wouldn't say every time considering what he did to Namor and Sasquatch, but fair enough thumb up

Anyone else?

From what ive seen in your respect thread MOW is actually fast enough to dodge him all day and then even if he could repeat what he did to Sas he can at least wear him down with strikes.

Maybe I need to read the thread again but from what I remember mOW gets the majority.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:22 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
From what ive seen in your respect thread MOW is actually fast enough to dodge him all day and then even if he could repeat what he did to Sas he can at least wear him down with strikes.

Maybe I need to read the thread again but from what I remember mOW gets the majority.

the majority h2h? blink

that's underestimating herc's own skill. namor also has superspeed, as does cap and wolverine, but herc's had no problem hitting them. hit and run would be motw's only chance. he might eke out a win in straight h2h, but it would be few and far between, imo. herc has fought THOR for days on end and not been worn down--the idea that motw could wear him down through strikes seems very unlikely to me--and frankly, is unprecented. and if he goes warrior nuts, motw has no chance h2h at all.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 10:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well Master has shown he can one-shot Namor, and break Sasquatch's arm with one move so I wouldn't say he stands no chance. That's underestimating Master's own skill

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 10:48 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by -K-M-
Well Master has shown he can one-shot Namor, and break Sasquatch's arm with one move so I wouldn't say he stands no chance. That's underestimating Master's own skill

wasn't namor blinded or something when he was ko'd? anyway, it wasn't like they were fighting straight up and master just ko'd him . . .

sas isn't as skilled as herc either. regardless, i didn't say he stood no chance--i said he could eke out wins, just very few in straight h2h. not close to a majority. imo.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:54 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by leonidas
wasn't namor blinded or something when he was ko'd? anyway, it wasn't like they were fighting straight up and master just ko'd him . . .

sas isn't as skilled as herc either. regardless, i didn't say he stood no chance--i said he could eke out wins, just very few in straight h2h. not close to a majority. imo.

Partially not completly, he even mentioned he saw the Master do it to him. I could see Master repeating the same feat though

Sasquatch is still skilled as he was trained by Wolverine, Puck, Department H and has slugged it out with Herc, Hulk, Thor, etc. Then again Hercules doesn't come close to the experience Master has. Fair enough.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 11:59 PM
guy222
With my gal

Herc HTH

Did u see the Sentry fight

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:29 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Which Sentry fight?

EDIT: Nevermind I know, Hercules and Sentry have a fight in the new Hercules issue

Last edited by -K-M- on Apr 23rd, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:35 AM
Harbinger
Firestorm

KM, your avy is f*cking creepy.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:35 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote