KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Frank Castle, Nick Fury & Kraven the Hunter vs The Flash(Wally)

Frank Castle, Nick Fury & Kraven the Hunter vs The Flash(Wally)
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Frank Castle, Nick Fury & Kraven the Hunter vs The Flash(Wally)

Alright here is the premise for the fight: it takes place in New York and the team mission is to neutralize Flash before he can get to them. Since there's no way they can not defeat him because of his speed they get to prepare for his attack. They can set traps all over the city but bombs, gun traps, falling and captureing traps. Now the bombs can't be too big somewhere between 5 and 60 pounds of explosives just enough to kill him or stop him. Now they have to stay immobile so to give them a better chance of winning but if they get caught they lose. The team gets 12 hours to set as many traps as they can.

Punisher- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Punisher

Nick Fury- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Fury%2C_Nick

&

Kraven- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Kraven

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 05:56 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

In my opinion, Wally will be defeated by the team, this is Nick Fury and the Punisher were using here, preparation for these guys are like giving Batman his belt.

Wally average villains like Rogue's aren't comparable to this team...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 06:02 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Explosions and traps will be triggered in ultra slow-mo as far as wally is concerend. Unless it's some sort of PIS Anti-Wally device they just happened to have stored in S.h.i.e.l.d hq. Team Lose.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 06:23 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
In my opinion, Wally will be defeated by the team, this is Nick Fury and the Punisher were using here, preparation for these guys are like giving Batman his belt.

Wally average villains like Rogue's aren't comparable to this team...
What seriously? Wally's average villains have insane tech and they use traps of all kinds and they still can't beat him. Besides the military edge i don't see how this team can be compared to the technological genius' The Flash Rogues usually have no expression

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 06:27 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol.

Wally 10/10 easy. Wally with his perception won't be taken down by a bomb. The explosions will be extremely useless.

Throw in the fact that he can run while vibrating the entire time, his durability etc. and this is thread is over before it even started.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 06:30 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by iceman24567
What seriously? Wally's average villains have insane tech and they use traps of all kinds and they still can't beat him. Besides the military edge i don't see how this team can be compared to the technological genius' The Flash Rogues usually have no expression

thumb up

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 06:30 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Sheild tech is good but this aint nothing a non-jobbing wally can't get out of. This is wally competent wally of KMC.

Then again if Punisher and kraven are willing to use human decoys and wally tries to save them im confident sheild might be able to cook something up. But if it's just Wally avoiding traps and crap like that then Flash ftw!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 07:10 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Punisher has actually shot a speedster before without prep.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 07:28 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Marvel has other speedster other then QS? sad

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 07:53 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Wally 10/10.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 08:02 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Wally West > Every other Speedster I can think off

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 08:37 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by vansonbee
Marvel has other speedster other then QS? sad

It was a mutant called Burnout.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wally West > Every other Speedster I can think off

Yeah but Wally doesnt aways travel at top speed, and pun has prep. It was pretty impressive considering Pun had never met the speedster before.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:24 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lol.

Wally 10/10 easy. Wally with his perception won't be taken down by a bomb. The explosions will be extremely useless.

Throw in the fact that he can run while vibrating the entire time, his durability etc. and this is thread is over before it even started.

thumb up

It was a mutant called Burnout.

Yeah but Wally doesnt aways travel at top speed, and pun has prep. It was pretty impressive considering Pun had never met the speedster before.

who was it?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

That doesn't truly matter. His perception is always on based on what I've read. Some writers just tend to outright ignore it.

It's constantly on. He should see everything as if it is paused unless he wills is consciously from what I recall.

Hell, it even activates automatically when he is danger, even though he consciously turns if off.

He doesn't have to travel at top speed. Based on his powers, Wally can be walking down the street normally, and Punisher can snipe him from behind but Wally should still easily evade the bullet. It's happened before.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:53 PM
xJLxKing

no Explosion will hit Wally. He will travel around the world 3 times before it even starts exploding.

The fight will probably last 0.1 seconds if wally wants it to.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:55 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Raoul
thumb up

who was it?

Ermm did you ask me who it was? I said in my previous post it was a mutant called Burnout.

That doesn't truly matter. His perception is always on based on what I've read. Some writers just tend to outright ignore it.

It's constantly on. He should see everything as if it is paused unless he wills is consciously from what I recall.

Hell, it even activates automatically when he is danger, even though he consciously turns if off.

He doesn't have to travel at top speed. Based on his powers, Wally can be walking down the street normally, and Punisher can snipe him from behind but Wally should still easily evade the bullet. It's happened before.

I know its constantly on, but his perception changes when he goes to lightspeed.

I dont think that Punisher can shoot Flash like he did Burnout but he could do it with prep, lots of people have. He is vulnerable when he doesnt expect to get shot.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 10:50 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I know its constantly on, but his perception changes when he goes to lightspeed.

He constantly sees things at a stand still. Like a DVD.

(please log in to view the image)

Even while going at speeds faster than light, he still views the world the way he wants to.

Hence why at speeds faster than light, he can move through a crowd of over half a million people, who are mostly shoulder to shoulder, and scan each, and every single face for a smile while avoiding so much as brushing any of them.

I dont think that Punisher can shoot Flash like he did Burnout but he could do it with prep, lots of people have. He is vulnerable when he doesnt expect to get shot.

Obviously he can't as Flash is the Flash and Burnout is Burnout. On completely different levels.

Do it with prep?

Well, with his perception turned on, nothing should be able to catch him by surprise, not even a bullet from behind the head. Hell, even when he turns it off, it has still activated automatically in the past when he was in danger.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Even when the Spectre erased his memories, the moment he got in serious danger, his perception turned on. It's just how he views the way, unless he turns it off.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

In this scenario, they are placing bombs by the way, and not taking shots at unaware Flash.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:00 AM
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Dunno if this would actually work, but if I was the team, I'd actually use Flash's speed against him. Like using oil on surfaces, sticky nets in areas with tight corners and dark corridors (so he'll get caught as he turns) or invisible, razor sharp tripwires.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:11 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Dunno if this would actually work, but if I was the team, I'd actually use Flash's speed against him. Like using oil on surfaces, sticky nets in areas with tight corners and dark corridors (so he'll get caught as he turns) or invisible, razor sharp tripwires.

That would work if we ignore the fact, that Flash's perception would mean he would be able to easily avoid all of that. Even if it was directly around the corner. If we ignore the fact that Flash has run in space, so running on oiled surfaces is no problem, and we ignore the fact that Wally West can just vibrate while running, ignoring all of it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:22 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wally to easy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:36 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote