KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » MJJ vs HP/DD

MJJ vs HP/DD
Started by: nicamarvin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

MJJ vs HP/DD

we all know what happened to MJJ..he got beat by his own plot device, his plot device was inmune to reality warping, and he took him to a place where there was no reality to warp so he won...now lets match this mad man with another big plot device call DOOMSDAY in his Hunter Prey mode wich was evolving on the fly...

the fight takes place in earth and MJJ is awere of his speed thats all...who wins??.......can HP DD evolve a inmunity to reality warping?

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:14 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Um... spiteacular death for DD.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:26 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know he will probably die, MJJ will turn his guts from the inside out, but once he comes back?will he be inmune to Reality Warping?

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:33 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

MJJ. With ease.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:49 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Jaspers turns DD into a nut, and cracks him with a hammer. The end.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 05:17 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

HP DD couldn't really be beaten so he had to be removed from existence, which MJJ will most likely figure out. MJJ ftw.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 1st, 2009 05:19 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I know he will probably die, MJJ will turn his guts from the inside out, but once he comes back?will he be inmune to Reality Warping?
Well, H/P DD became immune to temporal attacks the second time around, so I guess it's possible. However, if MJJ vaporizes DD before such an immunity can come into fruition, it's game over. Permanently.

Originally posted by The Pict
HP DD couldn't really be beaten so he had to be removed from existence, which MJJ will most likely figure out. MJJ ftw.
I don't see MJJ doing that, because, well, he never did.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 1st, 2009 05:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Galan007

I don't see MJJ doing that, because, well, he never did.

It should be well within his power to do so. So if he doesn't beat DD by conventional means he could just erase him,don't see what the problem is

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 1st, 2009 05:38 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It should be well within his power to do so.
You're right, it should be. But since MJJ never really BFR'd an opponent, would such a method be in character for him? Not imo.

So if he doesn't beat DD by conventional means he could just erase him,don't see what the problem is
As long as MJJ did so the first time around, there wouldn't be a problem. thumb up

Old Post May 1st, 2009 05:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
Well, H/P DD became immune to temporal attacks the second time around, so I guess it's possible. However, if MJJ vaporizes DD before such an immunity can come into fruition, it's game over. Permanently.

Without me going back to look at the issue, I'm not sure how you can say convincingly that H/P DD became immune to temporal attacks. no expression I mean, that's how he was defeated. And what I think you're referencing, when Waverider reaches inside DD and then gets feedback from him, he wasn't attempting to do anything temporal related. He was attempting to shut down a nervous system that according to Waverider's own words (via Superman's narration), he didn't even have in the first place.

Anyway, MJJ takes this easily.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 06:07 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
referencing, when Waverider reaches inside DD and then gets feedback from him, he wasn't attempting to do anything temporal related. He was attempting to shut down a nervous system that according to Waverider's own words (via Superman's narration), he didn't even have in the first place.
I guess I should have explained what I was saying a little better. After WR penetrated Doomsday the second time (giggity,) the resulting feedback rendered WR unable to control his own energies (which are temporal based.) Same basic thing happened to Radiant/the Guardian. That part of the instance at hand is what I was referring to.

Not saying the same thing would happen to MJJ, just that it might eventually be possible.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 06:18 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Ah, okay. I gotcha now.

Still, MJJ FTW. stick out tongue (He's Marvel.)

Old Post May 1st, 2009 06:20 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Plus he was written by Alan Moore, so you know he's going to pwn.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 06:25 PM
guy222
With my gal

MJJ

thank u bz

Old Post May 1st, 2009 09:40 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

MJJ wins pretty handedly.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 1st, 2009 09:51 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank god.. eek! because if this guy could evolved beyond reality warping, whats next? LT?...the source?

Old Post May 1st, 2009 10:23 PM