KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Diana Fox Vs Cyclops

Diana Fox Vs Cyclops
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Diana Fox Vs Cyclops

This is Sage's alternate persona, the one who fought under Albion. She was able to block a powerful OB from Dark Cyclops with her sword and managed to utterly own him. Will the same fate happen to Cyclops?

For those who don't know Sage in her suit was given enhanced strength and flight.

Diana is bloodlusted, Scott isn't. No GOMLB. Can Diana kill the real Scott?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 8th, 2009 05:41 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

could? yes. would? no.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2009 12:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
could? yes. would? no.

You know at first I thought Scott was disadvantaged here, but I see that Dark Cyclops was just a horrible copy. He still has to touch the side of his visor to shoot and he wasn't as bright as Scott. I'm no expert but I'm sure the real Scott would've moved out of the way if he saw someone plowing right through his optic blasts towards him. Hell he probably would've shot her if she grabbed him by the throat unlike Dark Scott.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 8th, 2009 12:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You know at first I thought Scott was disadvantaged here, but I see that Dark Cyclops was just a horrible copy. He still has to touch the side of his visor to shoot and he wasn't as bright as Scott. I'm no expert but I'm sure the real Scott would've moved out of the way if he saw someone plowing right through his optic blasts towards him. Hell he probably would've shot her if she grabbed him by the throat unlike Dark Scott.

there are many copies, but only one true original... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2009 12:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Dark X-Men were on O5 level of training.
Come on, current Cyclops'd have destroyed half of Albion's army all by himself. And icemen'd solo...

Ricochet shot in the back of her head FTW.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 01:16 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Survivor19
Dark X-Men were on O5 level of training.
Come on, current Cyclops'd have destroyed half of Albion's army all by himself. And icemen'd solo...

Ricochet shot in the back of her head FTW.

What does this thread have to do with Iceman? I don't recall mentioning him in the debate. Of course Cyclops would destroy half of Albion's nameless featless army, however Diana is a different story. She's not an idiot and she's a pretty tough opponent imo. I'm not saying she wins, but she doesn't get owned.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:15 PM