KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Soulfire Darkseid vs. Mandrakk

Soulfire Darkseid vs. Mandrakk
Started by: Merlyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Merlyn
Order Of...

Soulfire Darkseid vs. Mandrakk

Darkseid from Death of the New Gods #8

Mandrakk from Final Crisis.

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:21 PM
Merlyn is currently offline Click here to Send Merlyn a Private Message Find more posts by Merlyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Mandrakk was more powerful than God.

Everyone is too beneath me to hear why.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:39 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Mandrakk

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:42 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charmander
Mandrakk was more powerful than God.

Everyone is too beneath me to hear why.

Why such a piss-poor showing in FC then??? He was 'staked' by GL's fer cryin' out loud mad

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:47 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by theICONiac
Why such a piss-poor showing in FC then??? He was 'staked' by GL's fer cryin' out loud mad

Ask Trick.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

mandrakk from "superman beyond" was literally part of the essential storyline [the evil part.] thus, the only way another character could kill him, was to not only overcome his 'eternal power', but said character had to also have a story > mandrakk's - that's why it could ONLY be superman.

anyhow, after their battle mandrakk plummeted into the overmind, and was completely stricken from existence...

-supes-
"i can hear him [mandrakk], still screaming all the way down, down, down until even the idea of him is lost.."

"until the overvoid, the mind of monitor, engulfs him.... already forgetting":
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1879209/m1.jpg.html

that said, the 'mandrakk' from "final crisis" was merely another monitor [rox ogama] who took on the guise of the 'true' mandrakk...

-rox ogama [aka. second-hand mandrakk]-
"they cast me out too... who was once proud ogama.."

"drink deep of the bitter cup of mandrakk, as i have":
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1879210/m2.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1879211/m3.jpg.html

though this 'version' was still very powerful [able to own radiant and spectre], he would have still been nothing in comparison to the original - due to not having as powerful of a story, and not having fed on the bleed for an untold amount of time.

----

and since the latter 'mandrakk' was the one specified in this thread, i'm going with darkseid.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 11th, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 10:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

So now there will be no more villains and evil in the DC Universe, since Mandrakk is gone. Right? Right?

SF DS FTW.

Also, acronyms FTW.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:04 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
So now there will be no more villains and evil in the DC Universe, since Mandrakk is gone. Right? Right?

SF DS FTW.

Also, acronyms FTW.
mandrakk didn't empower all the evil doers in DC, he just embodied the evil part of that story.

qft [see what i did there?]

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 11th, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
mandrakk didn't empower all the evil doers in DC, he just embodied the evil part of that story.

eek! So he was only unbeatable in that particular story, and thus could be beaten outside of Superman: Beyond...like in a forum-setting! I win! Concede to my awesome Brainiac-like intelligence.

qft [see what i did there?]

*pats* Very clever. big grin

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:32 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

eek! So he was only unbeatable in that particular story, and thus could be beaten outside of Superman: Beyond...like in a forum-setting! I win! Concede to my awesome Brainiac-like intelligence.

*pats* Very clever. big grin
he can only be beaten under the circumstances i mentioned in my first post. smile

thanks!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:36 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

he can only be beaten under the circumstances i mentioned in my first post. smile

By an armor that he created.

Without the armor, it wouldn't matter how good Superman's story was. He'd have still lost.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

By an armor that he created.

Without the armor, it wouldn't matter how good Superman's story was. He'd have still lost.
correct.

but other side of the coin, if superman's story would not have been greater, he wouldn't have been able to beat mandrakk [armor or not.] both of those factors were required.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:53 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

correct.

but other side of the coin, if superman's story would not have been greater, he wouldn't have been able to beat mandrakk [armor or not.] both of those factors were required.

Who deems that Superman's "story" is the greatest? shifty

'Cause I think Solar's story > Superman's.

*thinly veiled appeal to awesomeness*

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:55 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Who deems that Superman's "story" is the greatest? shifty

'Cause I think Solar's story > Superman's.

*thinly veiled appeal to awesomeness*
that chick monitor browsed through creation and found superman's story to be greater. like alex luthor said, "everything comes from superman" [mxy also said something similiar] - so it really shouldn't come as a surprise.

as for the second part, i completely agree. thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 12:02 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Not a surprise for DC, no. Still gay though, definitely.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 12:04 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i thoroughly enjoyed the "superman beyond" comics.

so,

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 12:06 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

i thoroughly enjoyed the "superman beyond" comics.

So did I. They were the best completed story arc in the FC cache, IMO.

Doesn't make it any less gay. Superman saving the multiverse because his stori iz teh bestest!!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 12:12 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

So did I. They were the best completed story arc in the FC cache, IMO.

Doesn't make it any less gay. Superman saving the multiverse because his stori iz teh bestest!!
Gotta have the ultimate hero beat the ultimate enemy. lol.
And since Mandrakk was so big of enemy, he fed on concepts, Superman had to be greater than that.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 12:15 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I just wished they stretched it to 12 issues, 7+2 wasn't quite enough, imo.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 12:16 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

quote:
******** says:
As a poster I wouldn't have cared. But you guys always cross a line on KMC with me. I just don't get it.

******** says:
Why did you all becom,e such douches?

Steve says:
Douches aside, we didn't do anything ban worthy.

******** says:
Yeah, but you guys never went at any other mods like you have me and did Paul in the thread today. It's an honest question.

Bran says:
we posted pics. lol

******** says:
You guys start too much trouble these days. Calling girls names. spamming and trolling. We let a lot of stuff go too.

Darkseid FTW

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 12:36 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote