KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Richard Dragon vs Elektra

Richard Dragon vs Elektra
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Richard Dragon vs Elektra

two master ma's go all out. all out war.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 08:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Pure H2H, I'd say Richard Dragon.

All-out brawl, Elektra mindrapes him.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 10:33 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elektra ftw...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 10:35 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

I'd agree with that.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 11:35 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Elektraaaaa. I saw RIchard is a slightly better MA. But she's just a better fighter.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 12:12 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Richard Dragon wins.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:09 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Richard wins.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 03:39 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

Originally posted by occultdestroyer

agreed

Tazer

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 05:02 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

With her mind all she can probably do is read his thoughts. Its not like she leaves him as a vegetable.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 05:25 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by Daredevil1
With her mind all she can probably do is read his thoughts. Its not like she leaves him as a vegetable.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Oh really? Brain hemorrhaging should suffice.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:31 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Dragon beats the crap out of her

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

And did she do that Brain hemorrhaging to Shang Chi?........No it was actually a draw.

Yeah the character that you show she did it too reeeks of Richard Dragon level.......LOL.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:49 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Elektra wins.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 09:23 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Dragon beats the crap out of her

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 09:28 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

And did she do that Brain hemorrhaging to Shang Chi?........No it was actually a draw.

Yeah the character that you show she did it too reeeks of Richard Dragon level.......LOL.

She wasn't looking to kill Shang.

Your logic is flawed. Because Elektra hasn't used tp on Richard means she can't use it against him? lol. Give me a telepathic resistance feat and we can talk.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 09:34 PM
Daredevil1

Originally posted by Konton
She wasn't looking to kill Shang.

Your logic is flawed. Because Elektra hasn't used tp on Richard means she can't use it against him? lol. Give me a telepathic resistance feat and we can talk.

And show me a character that is equivalent to Richard and then we can talk.

The burden of proof is on you since you claimed she would do a Brain hemorrhaging. Doing it on cannon fodder or non elite top tier fighters like Dragon for comparison is highly illogical.

Last edited by Daredevil1 on Jul 14th, 2009 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 09:40 PM
Daredevil1

Next you'll say because she blocks multiple bullets she can parry or block all punches and kicks. Oh wait she gets tagged by punches and kicks.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 09:45 PM
namorsubby

seldom seen elektra ability FTW.........nah i'm kidding.

richard FTW

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 09:47 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

And show me a character that is equivalent to Richard and then we can talk.

The burden of proof is on you since you claimed she would do a Brain hemorrhaging. Doing it on cannon fodder or non elite top tier fighters like Dragon for comparison is highly illogical.

Since when does being a good Martial Artist = telepathic immunity? Unless you can prove to me that Richard's resistance is above that of "canon fodder" I don't feel I would even need to find any more evidence.

But I don't feel like debating today.

With or without telepathy Elektra would win.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 10:34 PM
Daredevil1

Originally posted by Konton
Since when does being a good Martial Artist = telepathic immunity? Unless you can prove to me that Richard's resistance is above that of "canon fodder" I don't feel I would even need to find any more evidence.

But I don't feel like debating today.

With or without telepathy Elektra would win.

I see you have no evidence to show she can do what you think she can to Richard Dragon. Thanks.

At least Dragon has shown to have the advantage on Connor, Bronze Tiger, Shiva(before her goons interfered). Richard Dragon has shown to have the advantage against his elite martial artists. Elektra on the other hand has not shown superiority against her elite group. And you think she's going to mind rape him when she couldn't even do it to Shang-Chi or Bullseye.

Yes she dominated Bullsye but even she never used her mind mojo on him. And lets face it Bullseye is good but not an elite with characters like Shang, Ironfist, Daredevil, or Captain America.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 11:44 PM