KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » black bolt vs Guy Gardner

black bolt vs Guy Gardner
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

black bolt vs Guy Gardner

setting: Dark side of the moon ko, kill random encounter.

both moons from DC/Marvel merge and JLA tower and the inhumans city appears close to one another. Gardner and Black Bolt go out to investigate and run into each other. Guy's attitude and BB's inability to speak leads to the fight.

Uata appears to witness this phenomenon.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 01:15 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Guy.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 01:45 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Blackbolt

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 01:48 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guy takes it.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 01:52 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I know everybody hates Guy, but give the man his due. He's one of the best Gls around. And Blackbolt is not beating a GL.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 02:11 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Bolt can beat many green lanterns.

Just not this guy big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 02:12 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chipguy_okay

Blackbolt can beat Guy and the many Gl's because of his scream. Look at the feats it has. Gl's like Guy would be lucky to emaluate his screams feats. Blackbolt's strength and powers in general are nothing to sneer at either.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 03:54 PM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ok, I know people like Blackbolt. But COME ON. After Sin Corp War, you'd think Guy would get some respect.

Blackbolt's powers are not at the level of Green Lanterns, no matter how much wanking he gets.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 04:04 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Black Bolt can beat many green lanterns.

Just not this guy big grin

laughing

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:29 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Black Bolt is up there with Hulk, Thor and Sentry in strenght department, have control over molecules, a scream that can level mountain and can use the Master Blow if needed.

I give it 6/10 to Blackagar Boltagon

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:55 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

guy has survived the black corpse operation. he's definitely in bolt's league.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:56 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Prep-Man
guy has survived the black corpse operation. he's definitely in bolt's league.

Which is why I'm given him 4/10 against such a bad mofo like Black Bolt.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:58 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Black Bolt is up there with Hulk, Thor and Sentry in strenght department, have control over molecules, a scream that can level mountain and can use the Master Blow if needed.

I give it 6/10 to Blackagar Boltagon

Guy is up there with any superhumans in strength, has control over molecules, has a power that can level mountains, and can create all kinds of constructs if needed.

I give it to Guy 7/10.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:38 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Bolt scream there goes the moon, and Guy with it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:41 PM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok, I know people like Blackbolt. But COME ON. After Sin Corp War, you'd think Guy would get some respect.

Blackbolt's powers are not at the level of Green Lanterns, no matter how much wanking he gets.
umm.... aren't you wanking fodder gl's?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:42 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

That's different. And even then, if they were being written compedently, Blackagar still isn't up there. The ring is just more powerful.

And can Blackagar pull down Warworld? Because John Stewart and Guy did that by themselves.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:46 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's different. And even then, if they were being written compedently, Blackagar still isn't up there. The ring is just more powerful.

And can Blackagar pull down Warworld? Because John Stewart and Guy did that by themselves.

Warlord is still like....a planet at best. Any herald can take it down.

It's impressive and it justifies Guy's placement. It doesn't put him in another league than Black Bolt...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:47 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Not blasting it. Throwing it. THAT, is beyond Black Bolt.

I don't consider Black Bolt to be capable of beating high end cosmics. Hell, almost any mid herald can take him. As can several low heralds.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:51 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not blasting it. Throwing it. THAT, is beyond Black Bolt.

I don't consider Black Bolt to be capable of beating high end cosmics. Hell, almost any mid herald can take him. As can several low heralds.

Black Bolt cannot create incredible green chains.

Doesn't mean he's weaker, it means that he's less suited for moving huge things.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:52 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

actually, blackbolt can create things from his electron power. not sure if they would be as large as the chains or whatever, but he can create solid objects that can bare weight/stress.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:13 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote