KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt vs Magneto h2h

Black Bolt vs Magneto h2h
Started by: Mshinu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Black Bolt vs Magneto h2h

Only self amping and shielding alowed (no voice, blasts, flight, blood manipulation, opening wormholes etc.) Standard gear. Battle takes place in the Antartic.

What happens?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 08:26 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Black Bolt.
Magneto doesn't have good enough punching feats to compare.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:33 AM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Bolt easily.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 11:43 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Master Blow ftw! I mean I dont think MAgs can really hurt BB via punching him. Prob be like love taps.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:34 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Can`t Mags hurt Black Bolt by amping his strenght?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 02:21 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mshinu
Can`t Mags hurt Black Bolt by amping his strenght?

Um idk if he can amp them enough to be on par with BB innate strength. I mean I can't remember a time when he did amp his punch muchless use such amped punches to beat someone like BB. Also BB is good fighter imo much better than Mags since mags is more accustmoed with using his powers instead. BB is a mix of Physical skill and powers.

MAgs sheilds are mighty but I suspect a master blow can get through it if Mags is not expecting it.

I would think that BB would try and fight Mags normally and finding out he can't really dmg mags with normal kicks and punches he will resort to the master blow. Mags will not be expecting that coming, his standard sheilding would not be sufficient imo. I he knew it was comingand expected the hit to come then he would prob amp his sheidl brace for impact and maybe just maybe be able to withstand it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 02:51 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

BB wins easily

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:18 PM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

With shields allowed this is most likely a stalemate. Magneto can't take Black Bolt in a physicall battle though.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 08:37 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um idk if he can amp them enough to be on par with BB innate strength. I mean I can't remember a time when he did amp his punch muchless use such amped punches to beat someone like BB. Also BB is good fighter imo much better than Mags since mags is more accustmoed with using his powers instead. BB is a mix of Physical skill and powers.

Mags does seem capable of serious amping but I haven`t seen many instances of it.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5774/sgrip3pj.jpg

I don`t know BB well but he is probably a better fighter as you say. Magneto`s h2h skills are likely very rusty tho he and Xavier did beat up a bar full of sailors once in their youth iirc.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 08:40 PM
Squirrel Fart

BB wins but Mags is no push over in the h2h department.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 08:51 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

Originally posted by Mshinu
Mags does seem capable of serious amping but I haven`t seen many instances of it.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5774/sgrip3pj.jpg

I don`t know BB well but he is probably a better fighter as you say. Magneto`s h2h skills are likely very rusty tho he and Xavier did beat up a bar full of sailors once in their youth iirc.

That scan doesn't look like a strength amp to me. Mags still has his arms tucked into his chest, he threw Herc off with energy, not strength.

BB is a heavy hitter, but I don't see him punching through Magneto's shields.

This is a stalemate.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:14 PM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Originally posted by grimify
That scan doesn't look like a strength amp to me. Mags still has his arms tucked into his chest, he threw Herc off with energy, not strength.

Actually his arms has moved from the sides of his body to the front, a move that if powerful enough could throw Herc back like we see.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/...nts04012fo3.jpg

Next page has Cap speculating that he might have manipulated metal fibres in his clothes, which is also possible (and would be cheating in this vs thread). Anyway there does not seem to have been any energy attack used here that the avengers could detect.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:33 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by grimify

BB is a heavy hitter, but I don't see him punching through Magneto's shields.

This is a stalemate.

Well, Black Bolt has buffed himself enough to fight off the Hulk in a fistfight.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 01:07 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

And Gladiator

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:31 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Originally posted by jalek moye
And Gladiator

Didn't know that actually. How did the fight go?

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:44 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Tshern
Didn't know that actually. How did the fight go?

H2h Glads won because some dude was ****ing with BB electron powers and he was not able to use it.

But way back when they fought. BB was nearly even with Glads but when Glads got serious, but then BB whispered into his ear at point blank and it either Koed Glads or almost did (can't remember).

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:54 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

BB eventually get through the shields IMO and wtf pwns Magneto.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:58 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

But way back when they fought. BB was nearly even with Glads but when Glads got serious, but then BB whispered into his ear at point blank and it either Koed Glads or almost did (can't remember).

(from the respect thread, posted by Olympian)

quote:

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 04:14 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

They didn't actually fight that time. Gladiator was taking on Quasar. BB snuck up and whispered in his ear, which hurled him backwards for a few miles or whatever. He rushes back into the fray about 3 pages later, I believe.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 05:50 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Enyalus
They didn't actually fight that time. Gladiator was taking on Quasar. BB snuck up and whispered in his ear, which hurled him backwards for a few miles or whatever. He rushes back into the fray about 3 pages later, I believe.

whoops my bad.. i thought they had a brief tussel.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 07:50 PM