KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What are you made of test

What are you made of test
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Tongue What are you made of test

Alright the test is a 10 miles corridor with trick walls floors and ceiling. This corridor has been set up with traps and weapons all along it. The designers of the test are Nick Fury, Frank Castle, Joker, & Tony Stark they have had three year prep time to design this test. Who makes it threw the 10 mile test. No Superspeed

Contestants
Batman
Captain America
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Luke Cage
Daredevil
Thing
Colossus
Superman
WWH
Hercules
Black Panther
Omega Red
Mister Fantastic
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Midnighter

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:21 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

what resources do they have?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:39 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Shield's and Stark's equipment

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:43 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Noone.

Edit: Well..... WWH.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:46 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
Noone.

Edit: Well..... WWH.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:12 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by golem370
Shield's and Stark's equipment

I also think only WWH the question is can they get kryptonite? If yes only Hulk if no Supes too

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by Parmaniac on Aug 4th, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:20 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:27 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Juntai
Batman.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:27 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

You know what?

With THREE bloody years of prep, and a combined effort involving Nick Fury, Frank Castle, Joker, & Tony Stark, You would think they are rather noob if they couldn't take them out in a setting that they designed and had complete control.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:00 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Placidity
You know what?

With THREE bloody years of prep, and a combined effort involving Nick Fury, Frank Castle, Joker, & Tony Stark, You would think they are rather noob if they couldn't take them out in a setting that they designed and had complete control.
Yeah, everyone but Batman is pretty well screwed. smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:02 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Yeah, everyone but Batman is pretty well screwed. smile

And what if we just fill a few hundred feet of the parkour with acid gas? smile

EDIT: Or fluorine gas that stuff takes on nearly everthing if seen it setting chocolate on fire big grin

Last edited by Parmaniac on Aug 4th, 2009 at 01:07 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:04 PM
Raptor22

batman will make it, so will wwh, supes if there isnt kryptonite, and mr fantastic.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:14 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

The corridor walls are made of adamantium.

Motion and Heat sensors placed at the end of the course will trigger 100 Hydrogen bombs (fused with Krytonite) to detonate. After that, Muramasa Blades will slice across the length of the corridor leaving no room to evade it, dicing up who ever is left standing into little cubes. And then many lions are set free to eat up the bits of diced meat so there is no chance of regeneration. And then blow up a few more nuclear bombs for good measure.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:25 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Motion and Heat sensors placed at the end of the course will trigger 100 Hydrogen bombs (fused with Krytonite) to detonate. After that, Muramasa Blades will slice across the length of the corridor leaving no room to evade it, dicing up who ever is left standing into little cubes. And then many lions are set free to eat up the bits of diced meat so there is no chance of regeneration. And then blow up a few more nuclear bombs for good measure.

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:35 PM
Raptor22

is there enough adamantium in the world to cover the whole ten mile long corridor celling, floor, and walls? and if they did have enough all that scenario would do is ensure that what batman comes up with to get out of it will be wicked awesom. also why no mr. miracle here i would think this would be right up his alley.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:38 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Simple.
Batman wouldn't set off the sensors or jams them entirely, or disables them, then uses all sorts of kung fu grips action moves on the lions, and walks out the other end.

So not only does Batman make it, technically they all do, since he's first in line. wink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:43 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Raptor22
is there enough adamantium in the world to cover the whole ten mile long corridor celling, floor, and walls? and if they did have enough all that scenario would do is ensure that what batman comes up with to get out of it will be wicked awesom. also why no mr. miracle here i would think this would be right up his alley.
Good post, agreed on all points, especially the Mr Miracle part.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:44 PM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Simple.
Batman wouldn't set off the sensors or jams them entirely, or disables them, then uses all sorts of kung fu grips action moves on the lions, and walks out the other end.

So not only does Batman make it, technically they all do, since he's first in line. wink

Hm let me change the Sensor thing (even though he couldn't avoid it, its a freaking corridor). The nuclear bombs now blow up periodically once every 10 seconds say. And yes the first one blows up as soon as they start.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:45 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Hm let me change the Sensor thing (even though he couldn't avoid it, its a freaking corridor). The nuclear bombs now blow up periodically once every 10 seconds say. And yes the first one blows up as soon as they start.
Joker ****s over your plan, and gives Batman an outroute. One only he could find and figure out.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:46 PM
Raptor22

if the lions can survive the h-bombs i think batman can

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:48 PM