KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flamebird vs Phoenix (rachel)

Flamebird vs Phoenix (rachel)
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Flamebird vs Phoenix (rachel)

these 2 characters have similarities. rachel has the phoenix and flamebird has a fiery kryptonian god.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 12:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rachel rape stomps. DC's lame pathetic copy loses

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 12:58 AM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peterlane
Rachel rape stomps. DC's lame pathetic copy loses

they came out the same year...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 01:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Rachel

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 01:29 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prep-Man
they came out the same year...

Yeh the characters. But DC retconned flame bird to be a phoenix like creature. Its pathetic and lame....oh well its comming from a comic book company who doesn't have anything interesting outside of Batman and the Justice League.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 03:38 AM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Peterlane
Yeh the characters. But DC retconned flame bird to be a phoenix like creature. Its pathetic and lame....oh well its comming from a comic book company who doesn't have anything interesting outside of Batman and the Justice League.

don't forget vertigo, green lantern, flash, starman, legion, and so on.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 03:59 AM
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't forget vertigo, green lantern, flash, starman, legion, and so on.

Ok the legion are awesome, GL as a character in in the Justice League but the ongoing series about the corps is the 3rd best cosmic series out now Nova and GoTG being better. Starman is O.K. Flash sucks unless he's with the JL, Vertigo is its owns thing.

Marvel have interesting characters in every corner that are not all related to each other in some way unlike D.C where all their interesting characters have been part of the Legion or the JL

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:16 AM
Senor Cage

nah, i was just mentioning mainstream stuff. there are a shit load of interesting characters on both ends. dc has years and years of great stories and characters. from the farthest reaches of space to the streets.

not really the debate at hand, but i think i'll slide with rachel until Flamebird gets more feats.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:36 AM
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, i was just mentioning mainstream stuff. there are a shit load of interesting characters on both ends. dc has years and years of great stories and characters. from the farthest reaches of space to the streets.

not really the debate at hand, but i think i'll slide with rachel until Flamebird gets more feats.

Flamebird will be DC's phoenix mark my words. She even looks like Rachel used to.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:40 AM
Senor Cage

sure looks that way.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:41 AM