KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aunt May vs. Sentry

Aunt May vs. Sentry
Started by: Parmaniac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Cool Aunt May vs. Sentry

Sentry killed Peter Parker in front of Aunt Mays eyes, the rage runs through her entire body, then suddenly pre Retcon beyonder shows up after he retconned his own retcon and grants Aunt May the following: Super Soldier Serum, Cytorrak Gem, Nega Bands, Annihilius' Power Rod and an adamatium walking stick and teleports both of them into an adamantium cage (1000³ft). Beyonder then tells Aunt May that she only got 15 minutes to kill Sentry, does she succeed? smile

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:01 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

She kills him in one min

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:01 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the rage subsides and she forgives sentry

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:06 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Sentry is fast enough to evade her for 15 minutes

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:12 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Being that the Sentry is also the Beyonder, the Beyonder himself sits down and wonders what he's doing.

No fight takes place.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:18 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

wut?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:20 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Being that the Sentry is also the Beyonder, the Beyonder himself sits down and wonders what he's doing.

No fight takes place.

well if he is the Beyonder I've never seen such an incompetent omnipotent being

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 11:22 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Robert realizes he loses this so he calms Aunt May down and they have a nice talk why he jobs a lot stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Court

This makes no sense.

This is Sentry versus Someone With All That Crap.

That power might be enough. But Aunt May is an old woman without a shred of training in combat or in the use of the many powers and abilities the various items and artifacts bestow. She would definitely not kill, or even hurt, Sentry. That is, if she even wanted to.

Furthermore, since the only object on the list that grants durability is the Gem Of Cytorrak, I say Sentry obliterates her.

I possess the Wrist Lock Of Death...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:15 AM
Master Court is currently offline Click here to Send Master Court a Private Message Find more posts by Master Court Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stan5677

Aunt May for the curb stomp.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:22 AM
stan5677 is currently offline Click here to Send stan5677 a Private Message Find more posts by stan5677 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Master Court
This makes no sense.

This is Sentry versus Someone With All That Crap.

That power might be enough. But Aunt May is an old woman without a shred of training in combat or in the use of the many powers and abilities the various items and artifacts bestow. She would definitely not kill, or even hurt, Sentry. That is, if she even wanted to.

Furthermore, since the only object on the list that grants durability is the Gem Of Cytorrak, I say Sentry obliterates her.

The gem grants physical invulnerability. Sentry is not strong enough to hurt he he has to run. You don't need to be an expert fighter when you have the power of the Juggernaut.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:25 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

It's also the only object she needs...

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:29 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Court

Originally posted by Mindset
It's also the only object she needs...

To an extent.

We're talking about character as well. A little old woman who's been non-violent her entire life, no training, classic family values. It's like giving the Gem to Snoopy. Juggernaut's been hurt before, and Sentry handed Terrax his ass like it was nothing. I'd say Sentry has more than enough power to damage someone of Juggernaut's caliber. Not to mention someone who either wouldn't be fighting back, or would be fighting back poorly. While Aunt May tries to figure out what to do, Sentry obliterates her.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:44 AM
Master Court is currently offline Click here to Send Master Court a Private Message Find more posts by Master Court Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Juggernaut's been hurt before, and Sentry handed Terrax his ass like it was nothing. I'd say Sentry has more than enough power to damage someone of Juggernaut's caliber. Not to mention someone who either wouldn't be fighting back, or would be fighting back poorly. While Aunt May tries to figure out what to do, Sentry obliterates her.

So...much...fail.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:49 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

To an extent.

We're talking about character as well. A little old woman who's been non-violent her entire life, no training, classic family values. It's like giving the Gem to Snoopy. Juggernaut's been hurt before, and Sentry handed Terrax his ass like it was nothing. I'd say Sentry has more than enough power to damage someone of Juggernaut's caliber. Not to mention someone who either wouldn't be fighting back, or would be fighting back poorly. While Aunt May tries to figure out what to do, Sentry obliterates her.

Terrax has Cain's level of durability?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 12:55 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Court

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Terrax has Cain's level of durability?

Did I f*cking say that?

I was measuring Sentry's power, not Terrax's f*cking durability. Terrax is a herald. And Sentry very, very, easily pwned him.

Originally posted by Mindset
So...much...fail.

^ Now that's a fail.

You didn't say a f*cking word in debate. Tell me, how does a little old woman suddenly become a violent h2h killing machine? Because she's got the Gem?

And get this f*ckface; WWHulk, who Sentry went toe-to-toe with, was not only hurting Juggernaut, he was crushing his helmet with his bare hands. It's easy enough to assume WWHulk could've ripped the helmet off and slugged Cain in the face, and head shots have KO'd Cain in the past. Sentry is not only = WWHulk, he's got a much broader powerset that would easily let him tap dance circles around your boy. With power blasts, WWHulk level strength, super-speed, flying, and a f*ck ton of other powers, how do you think Aunt f*cking May stands against a batsh*t super hero with phenomenal power? Because she's merely got Juggernaut durability?

That is the dumbest f*cking thing anyone has ever said or implied. Period. You haven't even made AN argument. Either you're just talking sh*t, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, or you never had a point in the first place and you're just sticking with your opinion because you've got sh*t in your ears.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 01:19 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Did I f*cking say that?

I was measuring Sentry's power, not Terrax's f*cking durability. Terrax is a herald. And Sentry very, very, easily pwned him.

^ Now that's a fail.

You didn't say a f*cking word in debate. Tell me, how does a little old woman suddenly become a violent h2h killing machine? Because she's got the Gem?

And get this f*ckface; WWHulk, who Sentry went toe-to-toe with, was not only hurting Juggernaut, he was crushing his helmet with his bare hands. It's easy enough to assume WWHulk could've ripped the helmet off and slugged Cain in the face, and head shots have KO'd Cain in the past. Sentry is not only = WWHulk, he's got a much broader powerset that would easily let him tap dance circles around your boy. With power blasts, WWHulk level strength, super-speed, flying, and a f*ck ton of other powers, how do you think Aunt f*cking May stands against a batsh*t super hero with phenomenal power? Because she's merely got Juggernaut durability?

That is the dumbest f*cking thing anyone has ever said or implied. Period. You haven't even made AN argument. Either you're just talking sh*t, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, or you never had a point in the first place and you're just sticking with your opinion because you've got sh*t in your ears.

Oh boy he's hella moped.

And now a word from our sponsors.

(please log in to view the image)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 01:23 AM
Master Court

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Oh boy he's hella moped.

And now a word from our sponsors.

(please log in to view the image)

Huh?

Nah, I'm not moped at you, man. Just this other f*cking guy. He doesn't even make a debate. Just "fail" and "palm-face" and all that stupid sh*t. He'll palm-face before this thing is done. Mark my words.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 01:26 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Seriously though, you know little to shit about Cain. WWH wasn't hurting him, he's not vulnerable to physical attacks when his helmet is off and not one head shot has ever hurt or ko'd full powered Cain. It's not just the GOC that helps her win, Nega Bands Annihilius rod and an adamantium pimp cain. Just FYI, Cain would beat Terrax too with the way he jobs.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 01:28 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

lol, Mastercunt(?) is quickly making my favorite posters list

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 01:31 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote