KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs Punisher

Blade vs Punisher
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Blade vs Punisher

Both guys are each equipped with a katana and two Rambo style knives for this fight, no guns. I've got my Blade blinders on and I'm hoping PZ has his Punisher blinders on for this one.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:42 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

blade ftw

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:50 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

BLADE

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:06 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Blade ftw. I'd say Punisher could probably knife-fight just as well as Blade, but it'll be the sword-fighting that decides this fight.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:16 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I'd say Punisher could probably knife-fight just as well as Blade,

laughing Oh man you just couldnt help yourself could you? You just HAD to demean Blade in some shape or form. For all thats good and holy how on earth did you come to the conclusion that Punisher was as good at knife fighting as Blade?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:44 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Blade wins.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:47 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Blade holds every advantage physically and skillwise. He wins 9/10 well fought battles, not 1 of them being a stomp. Save 1 time for giggles.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 08:35 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
laughing Oh man you just couldnt help yourself could you? You just HAD to demean Blade in some shape or form. For all thats good and holy how on earth did you come to the conclusion that Punisher was as good at knife fighting as Blade?

Eat me. There's no way I could've answered this question without you bitching about me downplaying one character or another. I gave Blade the win, and the knives won't play a big role in a swordfight anyhow. So how the hell is that demeaning to Blade?

In any case, I said probably, not certainly. Frank Castle was a United States Marine, and Marines are issued KA-BAR knives and some training with it. Castle has trained himself to be a skilled fighter in armed and unarmed combat, as well as becoming a great marksman. It's a good bet knife-fighting would have been included, but because The Punisher's weapons of choice are firearms, there won't be many examples to show off his knife skills.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:10 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Eat me. There's no way I could've answered this question without you bitching about me downplaying one character or another. I gave Blade the win, and the knives won't play a big role in a swordfight anyhow. So how the hell is that demeaning to Blade?

Oh really I dont remember me bitching about your comments in the Sabretooth thread.

In any case, I said probably, not certainly. Frank Castle was a United States Marine, and Marines are issued KA-BAR knives and some training with it. Castle has trained himself to be a skilled fighter in armed and unarmed combat, as well as becoming a great marksman. It's a good bet knife-fighting would have been included, but because The Punisher's weapons of choice are firearms, there won't be many examples to show off his knife skills.

So basically your making a judgment on a very small amount of showings and yor stating Punisher is probably equal because of his army training forgetting that there are lots of reasons as to why Blade would be better than Punisher?

Yes you said probably and that is downright ridiculous.

Last edited by Deadline on Aug 28th, 2009 at 09:32 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:28 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Punished is fuuuucked.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:30 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Does Pun. have any knife feats?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 10:15 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does Pun. have any knife feats?

Hes got some but they are few and far between. I can only think of two ones I might get them later.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 10:20 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Hes got some but they are few and far between. I can only think of two ones I might get them later.
I'd like to see them. I can see Punisher being good with knives.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:28 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Oh really I dont remember me bitching about your comments in the Sabretooth thread.

You could probably give a rat's ass about Sabretooth. This is between two of your favorites on KMC. Had this been Blade vs. Cap, or Cap vs. Punisher, you'd probably argue for ten pages for whichever character I didn't think would win.

So basically your making a judgment on a very small amount of showings and yor stating Punisher is probably equal because of his army training forgetting that there are lots of reasons as to why Blade would be better than Punisher?

Yes you said probably and that is downright ridiculous.

So you want to nitpick showings to suit your argument. How wonderfully typical.

In no way am I saying Punisher is better than Blade at knifefighting, but that he is probably good enough at it to hold his own against him without pulling any flashy crap you'd see someone like Blade, Deadpool, Elektra, Longshot, and Bullseye do. It's irrelevant anyhow, since the knives probably won't come into play.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:35 PM
weaponx510

aww u basically set punisher up to get killed

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:53 PM
weaponx510 is currently offline Click here to Send weaponx510 a Private Message Find more posts by weaponx510 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by weaponx510
aww u basically set punisher up to get killed
No. This should be a good fight.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 08:48 PM
D-Block

Originally posted by snoopdogg
No. This should be a good fight.

nah. blade is to much.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:01 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Francisco

If written properly and doing justice to the characters this fight should last more than a few seconds (in the arena). Blade is way too powerful for the bringer of punishment..

Not contentment, but more power; not peace at any price, but war; not virtue, but efficiency (virtue in the Renaissance sense, virtu, virtue free of moral acid).
The weak and the botched shall perish: first principle of our charity. And one should help them to it.
What is more harmful than any vice?--Practical sympathy for the botched and the weak--Christianity...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:19 PM
Francisco is currently offline Click here to Send Francisco a Private Message Find more posts by Francisco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Unless Frank has some garlic or silver at his disposal to use.. Blade ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Unless Frank has some garlic or silver at his disposal to use.. Blade ftw

Point. Castle's Italian, so he wins if this fight takes place after lunch.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:55 PM