KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » superman in arm ripping gauntlet

superman in arm ripping gauntlet
Started by: mummy_guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mummy_guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman in arm ripping gauntlet

so this is how this gauntlet goes, superman is trying to rip each of the following characters arm out ... write who do you think will get his arm ripped out by superman and who wont , reminding you superman is using his full strength without holding back he wants to hurt them he wants to rip there arm out so here we go

1.punisher

2.captain america

3.spider-man

4.bane(with full venom)

5.king shark

6.aquaman

7.ares

8.namor

9.colossus

10.HERCULES

11.thor

12.silver surfer

Last edited by mummy_guy on Sep 20th, 2009 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 07:23 PM
mummy_guy is currently offline Click here to Send mummy_guy a Private Message Find more posts by mummy_guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Punisher rips him in half before Superman can do anything.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 07:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Spite - it's not within Punishers powerset to have limbs ripped off, thats just silly bub!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 07:45 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

all get there arm ripped apart sooner or later

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 08:08 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juk3n
Spite - it's not within Punishers powerset to have limbs ripped off, thats just silly bub!

it will get retconned soon with Frankencastle shifty

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 08:20 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac
it will get retconned soon with Frankencastle shifty

laughing out loud

But seriously, I'm having a bad feeling about Frankencastle. WTF Remender is thinking?

Oh and Spidey explodes when Supes touches him.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 08:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

But seriously, I'm having a bad feeling about Frankencastle. WTF Remender is thinking?

Oh and Spidey explodes when Supes touches him.

Doesn't make it sense to you? I mean just think about it, they want to give the Punisher more depth by making him a Zombie just look at other Zombies, how deep their characters are with lines like:

uuuhhhmmmmm, aaaahhhhh

or the most smartest of them:

uuuhhhmmmmm, BRAAAIIINNNNSSSS!!!

btw: As a Spider-man fan I really enjoy your hating about him laughing

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 08:38 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Doesn't make it sense to you? I mean just think about it, they want to give the Punisher more depth by making him a Zombie just look at other Zombies, how deep their characters are with lines like:

uuuhhhmmmmm, aaaahhhhh

or the most smartest of them:

uuuhhhmmmmm, BRAAAIIINNNNSSSS!!!

His run has been great so far. Although I gotta admit I don't like the new artist. Why does he want to ruin it by changing Frank into murderous Frankenstein with high tech guns? Seriously, that sounds like some Loeb crap.

btw: As a Spider-man fan I really enjoy your hating about him laughing

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 09:04 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

How long it is it going to take the mods to ban this sock?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 09:38 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

What's a sock? (something you pull over your feet yeah...HA HA) I checked the Urban Dictionary is it "Sock Puppet" meaning someone with multiple accounts?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 09:45 PM
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 12:14 AM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Court

Supes fails at Herc, Thor, and Surfer.

I possess the Wrist Lock Of Death...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 12:24 AM
Master Court is currently offline Click here to Send Master Court a Private Message Find more posts by Master Court Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mummy_guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

i dont know whats your problem but if you dont like something you can get your butt out of this thread because you do nothing but trolling everywhere you go

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:06 AM
mummy_guy is currently offline Click here to Send mummy_guy a Private Message Find more posts by mummy_guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

kris, don't accuse people of being socks.

mummy_guy, don't bash people.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 05:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

llagrok has a point though, sometimes you guys are a little slow on the uptake.

the nose knows.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 06:56 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by psycho gundam
llagrok has a point though, sometimes you guys are a little slow on the uptake.

the nose knows.

we're not slow. we just don't post as much as the rest of you. plus, the sock check is only so accurate.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 08:10 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Fails with Herc, Thor and Surfer. You should've included Wolverine. Wonder if Supes can rip his arms off.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 01:22 PM
SamZED is online now! Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mummy_guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
Fails with Herc, Thor and Surfer. You should've included Wolverine. Wonder if Supes can rip his arms off.

i dont think it should be a problem to rip wolverines arm out since his joints and sockets are not adfamantium its only his bones if i am right ... if i am wrong feel free to correct me

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 01:47 PM
SamZED

Well.. it isnt written in any handbooks but there are evidence from comics that prove that even his joints are somehow supported with adamantium. There were made several attempts to rip his hands off by class 100 chatacers and they've all failed. So I guess they are adamantium.. well either that or some writers werent paying attention.big grin

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 01:58 PM
SamZED is online now! Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mummy_guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i guess its kinda wierd to have his joints covered with adamantium i mean they suppose to be flexible and if they are covered with adamantium then they must be stiff and he wont be able to bend his arm or anything.,.... but hey this is comics world so i will go with your word

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 02:06 PM