KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Neron vs. Asmodel

Neron vs. Asmodel
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Neron vs. Asmodel

Asmodel before he lost his powers. He really didn't do anything in reign in hell.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Neron has already beat him, IIRC.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Neron has already beat him, IIRC.
When did he beat him?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by quanchi112
When did he beat him?

Look in the Respect Thread for Neron. I think it was Unleashed storyline.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:45 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Look in the Respect Thread for Neron. I think it was Unleashed storyline.
Are you sure?

I didn't think Asmodel had any appearances outside of the Reign in Hell, paradise lost, jla appearances, and the day of vengeance arcs. Are you sure it was Asmodel?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:47 AM
Senor Cage

not entirely sure which storyline, but breezing over the thread, I'm sure I saw Neron defeat Azmodel.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:49 AM
quanchi112
Disney

not entirely sure which storyline, but breezing over the thread, I'm sure I saw Neron defeat Azmodel.
He tricked him, but I don't think they ever had it out when he had his angelic powers. When asmodel later became the archfiend he couldn't challenge Neron as he was the will of hell.

I think if he had his angelic powers he'd beat him though.

Added. You are confusing when he was the archfiend in hell. Neron tossed him around but at that point he was less powerful than Neron definitely and basically he was his general.

They never fought before, really. This thread is about Asmodel vs. Neron wit his angelic powers not as the archfiend.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Oct 2nd, 2009 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:51 AM
Senor Cage

He tricked him, but I don't think they ever had it out when he had his angelic powers. When asmodel later became the archfiend he couldn't challenge Neron as he was the will of hell.

I think if he had his angelic powers he'd beat him though.

I can't see the scans right now, but Desaad states that Neron tortures Asmodel.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ect-thread.html

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I can't see the scans right now, but Desaad states that Neron tortures Asmodel.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ect-thread.html
This all happened after the presence took his powers away and he was condemned to hell.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:57 AM
Senor Cage

Asmodel was still powerful and was still owned. The second time. I don' think there is anything Asmodel would do to Neron. Unless you can think of something.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:58 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Asmodel was still powerful and was still owned. The second time. I don' think there is anything Asmodel would do to Neron. Unless you can think of something.
Asmodel was owned when his powers were stripped. That isn't that impressive.

Neron set him up for failure. He knew storming the gates of heaven wouldn't get them anywhere with the Presence. Asmodel damned himself and Neron took great pleasure in torturing him after he lost his powers.

Asmodel with his powers directly confronting Neron is a completely different matter altogether.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:59 AM
Senor Cage

Asmodel was owned when his powers were stripped. That isn't that impressive.

Neron set him up for failure. He knew storming the gates of heaven wouldn't get them anywhere with the Presence. Asmodel damned himself and Neron took great pleasure in torturing him after he lost his powers.

Asmodel with his powers directly confronting Neron is a completely different matter altogether.

i don't think he was stripped in one of those instances, because he was shown to use powers. what can asmodel do to Neron?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:02 AM
quanchi112
Disney

i don't think he was stripped in one of those instances, because he was shown to use powers. what can asmodel do to Neron?
Yes, he was. That was after the paradise lost arc. The next scan was later when he was in hell under Neron's service as the archfiend. He didn't have his angelic powers for long. Neron couldn't hang with the leader of the bull host of the pax dei.

The scouring light of heaven can only be withstood by the purest of souls. Neron goes down against this attack.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:11 AM
Senor Cage

Yes, he was. That was after the paradise lost arc. The next scan was later when he was in hell under Neron's service as the archfiend. He didn't have his angelic powers for long. Neron couldn't hang with the leader of the bull host of the pax dei.

The scouring light of heaven can only be withstood by the purest of souls. Neron goes down against this attack.

Neron has withstood attacks from some of the most powerful beings of DCU and still came out. What makes you think the light attack will work?

Asmodel wasn't able to effect Neron, even with his powers.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Neron has withstood attacks from some of the most powerful beings of DCU and still came out. What makes you think the light attack will work?

Asmodel wasn't able to effect Neron, even with his powers.
What aren't you getting about the fact they never fought when he had his angelic powers.

Because only the purest souls can resist it.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:37 AM
Senor Cage

I'm pretty sure he did. I'll give it a look myself, but Asmodel still had much of his power and still didn't do squat.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm pretty sure he did. I'll give it a look myself, but Asmodel still had much of his power and still didn't do squat.
I read it all. he didn't. He was stripped of his powers and then Neron made his true intentions clear.

Asmodel still got out of hell through Etrigan and the Spectre's aid.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:40 AM
Senor Cage

If Neron could hurt the Spectre, I'm pretty sure he can Asmodel. I'll give it a look.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:41 AM
quanchi112
Disney

If Neron could hurt the Spectre, I'm pretty sure he can Asmodel. I'll give it a look.
Black Adam also damaged the Spectre but that doesn't mean he can beat Asmodel.

Asmodel's attack beats him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:46 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Spectre > Neron.
Neron just made a deal with the Spectre itself, that he'd give it a host that couldn't control it like Corrigan could.
It was made pretty evident in Day of Judgement, that Spectre was more powerful than both Azmodel and Neron, since they were both pretty much begging for the power, and Hal dealt with both of them once he earned it.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:48 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote