KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Avengers vs The X-Men

The Avengers vs The X-Men
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The Avengers vs The X-Men

The Avengers
Hawkeye
War Machine
Spider Woman
Luke Cage
Henry Pym
Tigra
Flacon

Vs

The X-Men
Cyclops
Warpath
Dazzler
Beast
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Archangel

Who wins? No prep.....

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:00 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lostedge

Re: The Avengers vs The X-Men

Avengers barely.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:15 AM
Lostedge is currently offline Click here to Send Lostedge a Private Message Find more posts by Lostedge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Avengers, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

X-men, since i am x-men biased

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 06:49 AM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Henry Pym and War Machine are unmatched power-wise I believe. Only one that'd have a hope of bringing them down would probably be Cyclops. And that's if he goes out of character.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:16 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Henry Pym and War Machine are unmatched power-wise I believe. Only one that'd have a hope of bringing them down would probably be Cyclops. And that's if he goes out of character.

he can take down pym with normal blasts the way he used to do with sentinels. agree about rhodey though.

funnily enough, if the x-men had say, colossus and wolverine, i'd give them the win.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by -Pr-
he can take down pym with normal blasts the way he used to do with sentinels. agree about rhodey though.

funnily enough, if the x-men had say, colossus and wolverine, i'd give them the win.

Dazzler on a good day would be problematic, especially if she can harness the noise of the battlefield and from Rhodey's jets and Pyms giant punches etc...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:39 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Dazzler on a good day would be problematic, especially if she can harness the noise of the battlefield and from Rhodey's jets and Pyms giant punches etc...

true, but that's assuming she lasted long enough lol...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:40 PM
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by -Pr-
true, but that's assuming she lasted long enough lol...

Yeah you're probably right...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 03:42 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

X-Men FTW. Cyke can take out at LEAST three of them (Hawkeye, Hank Pym, Falcon) from the get-go. Maybe even Tigra, too, though she might be fast enough to avoid at least the initial blast.

From there, Nightcrawler can teleport War Machine to Warpath, Beast, and Gambit, allowing them to rip into WM with vibranium knives, brute strength, and kinetic explosions.

Cage and Spider-Woman are not much of a threat.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 04:48 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote