KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rampage of Puny Banner 1

Rampage of Puny Banner 1
Started by: Survivor19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Survivor19

Rampage of Puny Banner 1

Banner would have none of those Hulk rogues. He decides to eliminate them, so there.
He has 1 month prep before each fight. And all resources he can manage to gather with his current status in MU. No outside help except for Joes Shmoes.
Can he take that way:
1) Abomination (classic)
2) Leader
3) Wendigo
4) Juggernaut
5) Thing and Human Torch
6) ZZaxx
7) Wrecking Crew

His opponents get one week notice that Banner is going after them. No outside help for them either.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 06:53 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

he clears it, apparently he knew how to beat them all along, he just never really wanted to

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:06 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Re: Rampage of Puny Banner 1

Good thread but maybe a bit to early, not sure about Juggs and Zzaxx but the rest should go down, Banner has shown awesome stuff in his recent comic appearances (Bannertech shield, Old power taser and a pocket teleporter etc.).

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:12 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Well, teleporter is Leader's tech, though... In fact, i am really intrigued how Banner can take it to the leader.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:33 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Puny Banner stomps. He's brought badassness to a whole new level.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:32 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

clears it with impromptu preparation.

a month hence he'd probably have a cosmic cube in his back pocket for each bout.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:35 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Survivor19
Well, teleporter is Leader's tech, though... In fact, i am really intrigued how Banner can take it to the leader.

I thought about the Banner Virus (the thing he used to "destroy" the jet) to disable Leaders tech but most likely Leaders got counter strategies but maybe Banner's got counter counter strategies, AH I hate fights based almost on pure prep

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 09:51 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I actually like the fact that banner is getting more face time with the tech, his genius is consistently downplayed

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote