KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Cathexis vs. Marvel Earth

The Cathexis vs. Marvel Earth
Started by: john allerdyce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
john allerdyce
Whore!

The Cathexis vs. Marvel Earth

I've heard that the Cathexis are scientists from a higher dimension who have powerful reality warping abilities.

Can they defeat the whole of Marvel earth, or would they be taken out?

-No prep for ME
-Only characters who normally reside on ME are applicable to this thread.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 08:03 PM
john allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send john allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by john allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

marvel earth gets annihilated.

the cathexis = 2 sixth dimensional beings [ie. characters who resonate on a higher dimensional frequency than even mxy.] so to say they were mere reality warpers is an understatement - for instance, in a sort of cosmic science experiment the cathexis created a naked energy they dubbed "ID". they gave "ID" the power to repolarize and reshape any matter, in response to it's user's mental commands [uber.]

and it goes without saying that the cathexis themselves were obviously quite powerful [able to one shot almost every powerhouse on DC earth, etc.]

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 26th, 2009 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 08:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
marvel earth gets annihilated.

the cathexis = 2 sixth dimensional beings [ie. characters who resonate on a higher dimensional frequency than even mxy.] so to say they were mere reality warpers is an understatement - for instance, in a sort of dimensional science experiment the cathexis created a naked power source they dubbed "ID". they gave "ID" the power to repolarize and reshape any matter, in response to it's user's mental commands [uber.]

and it goes without saying that the cathexis themselves were obviously quite powerful [able to one shot almost every powerhouse on DC earth, etc.]

Wait, wait. You saying the Cathaxis are powerful than the Imps? I thought the JLA defeated the Cathaxis?

And do you have a scan of them one-shotting every hero?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 08:27 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wait, wait. You saying the Cathaxis are powerful than the Imps? I thought the JLA defeated the Cathaxis?

And do you have a scan of them one-shotting every hero?
the JLA defeated the cathexis in a plot device scenario - essentially using their own energy ["ID"] against them.

obviously the cathexis didn't face 'all' of earth's heroes - thus they couldn't have defeated 'all' of earth's heroes. but they did one shot all of the heroes trying to combat them [kyle, flash, j'onn, supes, dianna, etc.]

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 26th, 2009 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 08:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

wat issue where they in

love to read

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 08:49 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote