KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH vs Superboy prime

WWH vs Superboy prime
Started by: darkangels

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darkangels
Restricted

Account Restricted

WWH vs Superboy prime

who wins

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:08 PM
darkangels is currently offline Click here to Send darkangels a Private Message Find more posts by darkangels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Pretty sure this has been done before; Superboy Prime 8/10, WW Hulk is tough but he never took on anyone on SBP's level.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:12 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It's been done before and this is a joke that pretty much gone extinct.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:15 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkangels
Restricted

Account Restricted

but WWH was able to break the entire seaboard with just footsteps thats an amazing feat

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:18 PM
darkangels is currently offline Click here to Send darkangels a Private Message Find more posts by darkangels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Prime every single time.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:20 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkangels
but WWH was able to break the entire seaboard with just footsteps thats an amazing feat

Prime destroyed a planet without trying and broke through the Source Wall, that right there is a Skyfather level feat.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:24 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

no expression

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:24 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkangels
Restricted

Account Restricted

why do you think prime can win? WWh can heal out of anything prime gives him, WWH can get even stronger if he gets angry and overpower prime, WWH broke the seaboard just by footsteps he is too much

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:25 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Prime wins.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkangels
Restricted

Account Restricted

i give it to WWH

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:30 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by batdude123
Prime every single time.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:31 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i give it to WWH
His showings don't support it at all. Prime is above top tier while WW was elite top tier imo.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

why do you think prime can win? WWh can heal out of anything prime gives him, WWH can get even stronger if he gets angry and overpower prime, WWH broke the seaboard just by footsteps he is too much

Even if WWH eventually got angry enough to pump himself up to such a level, SBP was already at such a high level of power that he would put WWH down early.

And this is SBP from IC I'm talking about. Not the one that that got even crazier with power and took on Monarch.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:34 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I love Hulk, but Superboy prime has display vary of feats, compared to Hulk foot step feat.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:41 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Prime got punched by Black Adam and it just tickled him. Black "I'm going to rip your ****ing heart out, show it to you, then eat it and laugh" Adam. I refine my earlier statement Prime doesn't win 8/10, he wins 10/10.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 05:45 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Prime could have done that easily..
and dont give me "he didnt do it so he cant" shit.
Galactus hasnt done that so that makes Hulk>Galactus?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 06:09 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

WWH gets one-shotted.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 06:14 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Closed. WWH has no way to beat Prime.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 07:12 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote