KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Warrior madness Thor vs WW3 Black Adam (fist fight only)

Warrior madness Thor vs WW3 Black Adam (fist fight only)
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Warrior madness Thor vs WW3 Black Adam (fist fight only)

No bfr.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:16 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor absolutely wrecks him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:18 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Nihilist
How so?
The fact that BA's durability and how much stronger Thor gets when he goes into warrior madness mode. Thor from blood and thunder would wreck this guy let alone true warrior madness.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Black Adam had sick damage soak.
I'll admit that I don't know how it would go down but my heart tells me that no single hero below High Herald Level has a chance against WW3 BA.
The guy was a monster and until WM Thor takes on that many powerful opponents at once my vote is for Teth Adam.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 12:33 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

WW3 BA

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 12:43 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Black Adam had sick damage soak.
I'll admit that I don't know how it would go down but my heart tells me that no single hero below High Herald Level has a chance against WW3 BA.
The guy was a monster and until WM Thor takes on that many powerful opponents at once my vote is for Teth Adam.
Teth didn't put any major top tiers down. They weren't going all out on him either. he killed a few weak characters and was getting beaten up badly in the process. Thor was stomped the Surfer and warlock before while not in warrior's madness.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 12:52 AM
Omega Vision

Teth didn't put any major top tiers down. They weren't going all out on him either. he killed a few weak characters and was getting beaten up badly in the process. Thor was stomped the Surfer and warlock before while not in warrior's madness.

The fact remains no one was able to stop him until Captain Marvel came along. Don't say they weren't going all out: they were fighting for their lives.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 12:59 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The fact remains no one was able to stop him until Captain Marvel came along. Don't say they weren't going all out: they were fighting for their lives.
Name me one top tier he beat in that melee combat.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 01:11 AM
Omega Vision

Name me one top tier he beat in that melee combat.

Martian Manhunter.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 01:39 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Martian Manhunter.
When?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 01:40 AM
Senor Cage

BA wins.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 02:02 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Prep-Man
BA wins.
Based on what?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 02:03 AM
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Warrior madness Thor>Super man/Black Adam

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 02:39 AM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

What the hell? I go back on KMC and this is the crap I come back to?

Lol, Thor stomps him bad.

What's with all this Black Adam wank? He didn't have any strength boost, and his durability took a dive (John's vision melted half his face. Heck, he had arrows sticking out of his arms.).

The most important people he took on, were Guy, John, Firestorm and Alan Scott as I recall, and all the writer had them do, was attack him and have him toss people at them which took them out of the fight. The Green Lantern's didn't have any shields on and for some reason attempted to tackle him physically. I don't know what they were attempting to do in any case (That's akin to the Kyle Rayner punching Deathstroke incident.).

Hell, John was stating that they're were people stronger, faster, and more powerful than him. The reason he was doing so well was because every blow from him was meant to kill and he was ruthless apparently as I recall.

Physically taking on Donna Troy, Power Girl or Atom Smasher does NOT impress me. Thinking about it, this wasn't a very good showing for Adam really. His other fights with the JSA impressed me more personally

A pissed off Superman would beat the piss out of this version of Black Adam in my opinion much less a Warrior Madness Thor. A Warrior Madness Thor is a blood lusted Thor with a ten times strength amp. He rips Black Adam's head off. His face was swollen and wasted from a bunch of cannon fodder as I recall.

I have to get back to work. I'll come back on this weekend, as I am too busy to reply to the other debates I was having, right now. Have to get back to my assignment. Anyways. Just wanted to add that in. I logged back on and couldn't take some of the crap stated

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 04:13 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Thor wins easily

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 04:23 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What the hell? I go back on KMC and this is the crap I come back to?

Lol, Thor stomps him bad.

What's with all this Black Adam wank? He didn't have any strength boost, and his durability took a dive (John's vision melted half his face. Heck, he had arrows sticking out of his arms.).

The most important people he took on, were Guy, John, Firestorm and Alan Scott as I recall, and all the writer had them do, was attack him and have him toss people at them which took them out of the fight. The Green Lantern's didn't have any shields on and for some reason attempted to tackle him physically. I don't know what they were attempting to do in any case (That's akin to the Kyle Rayner punching Deathstroke incident.).

Hell, John was stating that they're were people stronger, faster, and more powerful than him. The reason he was doing so well was because every blow from him was meant to kill and he was ruthless apparently as I recall.

Physically taking on Donna Troy, Power Girl or Atom Smasher does NOT impress me. Thinking about it, this wasn't a very good showing for Adam really. His other fights with the JSA impressed me more personally

A pissed off Superman would beat the piss out of this version of Black Adam in my opinion much less a Warrior Madness Thor. A Warrior Madness Thor is a blood lusted Thor with a ten times strength amp. He rips Black Adam's head off. His face was swollen and wasted from a bunch of cannon fodder as I recall.

I have to get back to work. I'll come back on this weekend, as I am too busy to reply to the other debates I was having, right now. Have to get back to my assignment. Anyways. Just wanted to add that in. I logged back on and couldn't take some of the crap stated

I agree yes

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 04:24 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

In no way Thor wins easily. No way.... Black Adam is a beast. Thor would be hard pressed to beat him with Mjolnir let alone without one. BA has the speed advantage while i believe Thor has the strength and durability advantage. BA is no slouch either in both areas. I think he almost equals him in that. Thor has dealt with faster opponents than himself many times. I say Thor 5.5/10
7/10 with hammer----Just wanted to add this in

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 04:56 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

thumb up

Maybe regular Thor be fair, but WM boost is madness!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:18 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

WM Thor is no joke, even if limited to brawling. But neither was WWIII Black Adam.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:46 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote