KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » MJJ616 vs 100 Furys w/TWIST

MJJ616 vs 100 Furys w/TWIST
Started by: SoulDevourer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Laugh MJJ616 vs 100 Furys w/TWIST

this a BATTLE TO DEATH

and PIS is OFF

those Furys are same lvl as one that fought MJJ616

twist: MJJ cant be teleport to unspace (lets suppose there aint no unspace)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 04:21 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

With PIS off, MJJ simply erases them rather than morphing them like he did the lone Fury in the comic.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 04:29 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

but can he do that to all of em at same time? if he take out one that still leave the others to disintagrate him then they can take turns to shoot him again before he reforms...

edit> also aint they suppose to be delete-proof (the CN hit the Fury & dint do nothin)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 04:36 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by illadelph12
With PIS off, MJJ simply erases them rather than morphing them like he did the lone Fury in the comic.
Fury had become all but immune to MJJ's warping powers, so I doubt that would work... initially. However, Fury's power seemed far more finite than MJJ's (ie. after their battle was over, Fury was killed with a friggin' battle axe.) That said, without the option of unspace teleportation, the Fury-army would probably run out of juice, thus rendering themselves vulnerable, way before MJJ would.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 18th, 2010 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 06:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

MAybe MJJ can make a anti fury robot or something to fight the others. Seeing how he created the fury to kill off superheroes

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 07:10 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Originally posted by Galan007
That said, without the option of unspace teleportation, the Fury-army would probably run out of juice, thus rendering themselves vulnerable, way before MJJ would.
MJJ has unlimited energy ?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 07:27 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Yeah. So long as he's within reality he's pretty much omnipotent. He's beyond physical death.

>Z<

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 07:30 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

btw i forgot to add this: theres no unspace to teleport MJJ, HOWEVR the Furys still know about MJJs weakness

so is there a way the Furys coud hold out & buy enuf time till they evolve there own "universe-nulifier"? if even 1 of them can do it before MJJ kill them all then its game over for him

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 07:35 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I highly doubt that would happen.

>Z<

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 07:36 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

dunno...it dont take much hardware to erase a universe (CN is big, but UN is like handgun)...plus Fury is suppose to be supersmart...maybe 1 of them can figure out a way to build one while the others busy fightin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 07:45 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

What if the Fury's simply punched him to death? I mean, one Captain Britain KO'ed him... ya, I went there.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 04:27 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Re: MJJ616 vs 100 Furys w/TWIST

Originally posted by Blanket

I mean, one Captain Britain KO'ed him...
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

and PIS is OFF
stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 09:30 PM
Mr Master

Originally posted by Blanket

What if the Fury's simply punched him to death?
I mean, one Captain Britain KO'ed him... ya, I went there.

laughing
Originally posted by Galan007

Fury had become all but immune to MJJ's warping powers,
so I doubt that would work... initially. However, Fury's power seemed far more finite than MJJ's (ie. after their battle was over, Fury was killed with a friggin' battle axe.) That said, without the option of unspace teleportation, the Fury-army would probably run out of juice, thus rendering themselves vulnerable, way before MJJ would.

I agree, but the Fury barely even noticed the battle axe friend.

It was Captain Britain that attacked Fury after the battle axe did nothing,
then when Captain Britain was nearly slain by the severely weakened Fury,
Captain UK went berserk when she remembered that Fury had killed her husband,
she ripped into it like a savage, and this is what finally ended the Fury.
Originally posted by illadelph12

Yeah.

So long as MJJ's within reality he's pretty much omnipotent.

He's beyond physical death.

thumb up

Last edited by Mr Master on Jan 19th, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 10:42 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mr Master
It was Captain Britain that attacked Fury after the battle axe did nothing,
then when Captain Britain was nearly slain by the severely weakened Fury,
Captain UK went berserk when she remembered that Fury had killed her husband,
she ripped into it like a savage, and this is what finally ended the Fury.
Oops, my mistake. Regardless, after a relatively brief battle with MJJ, Fury had become so power-emaciated that he was owned by the physical attacks of a couple Captain Britains' - (ie. it's power limitations were far more defined [and subsequently finite] than MJJ's seemingly unbounded abilities.) So again: without the option of teleporting MJJ to unspace, the army of Furys(ies?) would almost certainly run out of energy long before they could evolve a way to kill MJJ within reality (if that is even possible.)

MJJ ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 09:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

MJJ wins, he would have beaten Fury if he hadn't been teleported because he was dealing damage, and Fury wasn't doing anything.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 09:33 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

wasn't doing anything?? huh dint it disintagrate him or somethin (he regenarate but nevetheless it still did some major damage)

and iirc MJJ did look kinda scared during that fight...at least im prety sure he did...wich means he did consider it as big threat

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 01:43 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

He looked scared in the end when ported to Unspace. Throughout a majority of the fight he had that crazy grin on his face. Even when he got disintegrated he just stood their in a crazed slapstick manner and took the shot which really had no effect at all.

>Z<

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 02:37 PM