KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stryfe vs. Exodus.

Stryfe vs. Exodus.
Started by: pinksushi1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pinksushi1

Stryfe vs. Exodus.

Both at full power.

This is "Bloodties" Exodus.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 06:40 AM
pinksushi1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinksushi1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinksushi1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'm unfamiliar with "Bloodties," so I'm just going to go based on what I know of Exodus from recent stories with him. Correct me if there's a difference between normal and Bloodties Exodus.

They're both some of the most powerful psychics around, in both telepathy and telekinesis. Stryfe should, honestly, have the edge in power since he has the same powers as 'Messiah' Cable, though I don't see him performing quite that well most of the time, so the edge isn't as big as it could be, though IMO it is still an advantage. He is physically enhanced too and quite skilled, so if it came to a physical throwdown I'd bet Stryfe.

Exodus's power is based in part on the confidence of those around him and such, so he has some variation and at absolute max he probably has the edge, but in general I'd say Stryfe wins.

Last edited by Q99 on Jan 31st, 2010 at 08:10 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 08:07 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stryfe

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 11:44 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khazra

Stryfe hasnt ever done anything too impressive that im aware of.
Exodus on feats, stryfe on hype.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 04:29 PM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Exodus.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 05:09 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Exodus, because he can exploit Stryfe's daddy complex for the easy win.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 01:41 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Every encounter of Stryfe vs Exodus is hard fought.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 03:59 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by khazra
Stryfe hasnt ever done anything too impressive that im aware of.
Exodus on feats, stryfe on hype.

Well, he humiliated a weakened Apocalypse, and overpowered both Cyclops and Jean Grey in the X-Cutioner's Song storyline. I don't know how powerful Cyclops and Jean Grey were at the time, but. Stryfe also overpowered X-Man; not Shaman X-Man, by the way.

To everyone: 'Bloodties' Exodus taking on the X-Men and the Avengers simultaneously. Exodus was doing more than that as well, I believe.

To Survivor19: Is Exodus strong enough of a telepath to affect Stryfe in such a manner as you say that he would exploit his Daddy complex?

Last edited by pinksushi1 on Feb 1st, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 10:48 PM
pinksushi1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinksushi1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinksushi1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Stryfe no longer had Daddy Issues.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 10:52 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

In Messiah War he did.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 11:57 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

That’s a younger version of Stryfe, chronologically Stryfe got passed his daddy issues dieing as a hero.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:06 AM
pinksushi1

Originally posted by "Id"
That’s a younger version of Stryfe, chronologically Stryfe got passed his daddy issues dieing as a hero.

So.... Any thoughts on who wins?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:04 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by pinksushi1
So.... Any thoughts on who wins?

Exodus has some really high end moments, and embarrassing ones. Stryfe power level is written more consistently.

I don’t know, maybe Exodus wins 6/10 encounters. But all are hard fought.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:11 PM
pinksushi1

OP says Bloodties Exodus and that version of Exodus doesn't have embarrassing moments, right? So base your answers on that.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:15 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Feat wise Stryfe has nothing that matches what Exodus was doing on that island. But I would say he is capable of replicating that feat, I don’t see much difference in power.

Yet I see the match go down, like how Exodus fought off Holocaust or Sersi.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 11:28 PM
pinksushi1

He telepathically controlled both Jean and Cyclops at the same time.

He withstood a blast from Havok and humiliated a weakened Apoc.

I don't even know if Exodus can humiliate a weakened Apoc.

All Exodus had to do is use telepathy on Holocaust and he would have won. Stryfe should have more raw power than Exodus.

Stryfe has to worry about burning out, Exodus does not.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 12:01 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Stryfe does not produces the kind of power Cable or X-Man do. Otherwise he would have died a long time ago.

Because of it, burning out does not really factor in any match he is.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 12:24 AM
pinksushi1

Stryfe is actually smart to choose not to lash out and use all of his raw power. otherwise he would kill himself and burn out. Stryfe sees things as beneath him and chooses to use at little power as possible while inflicting as much pain on his enemies as possible. He is the Chaos Bringer, not the Chaos itself.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 12:45 AM
pinksushi1

Originally posted by "Id"
Stryfe does not produces the kind of power Cable or X-Man do. Otherwise he would have died a long time ago.

Because of it, burning out does not really factor in any match he is.

I wonder if Stryfe telepathically controlling Jean and Cyclops simultaneously puts Stryfe's telepathy above Exodus'. Maybe...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:51 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

He negated their power as well. He also mind controlled Xavier.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:55 AM