KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Living Tribunal VS The Man of Miracles

The Living Tribunal VS The Man of Miracles
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The Living Tribunal VS The Man of Miracles

(please log in to view the image)

The Living Tribunal, the most powerful Abstract in Marvel and 2nd in command after TOAA.

VS

(please log in to view the image)

Man of Miracles, creator of Imageverse and the man known as Jesus Christ. Leader of the Twelve Disciples and master of God and Satan.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:01 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

confused Man o Miracles = One Above All

so spite against LT

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 01:08 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Yeah this is basically the same as Spectre vs Presence.

MoM wins.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 04:35 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

We don't know that. Maybe he has a superior.

and the "gods" in Spawnverse are weak. Im sure anyone skyfather level can kill them all off.

LT wins due to feats.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 02:16 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

None of us can ensure an accurate conclusion in a thread like this.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 02:45 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

bump

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:37 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

TOAA = Man of Miracles > LT

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:38 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

spite against Man of Miracles

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:41 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I just wanted to prove a point.

Mods can close this thread now if they want to.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:49 PM
Jynocidus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
TOAA = Man of Miracles > LT

Man of Miracles, Presence < TOAA

TOAA > LT

LT > DC

i'll stick with it to the end.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:57 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I just wanted to prove a point.

Did you really have to resort to actually making a thread though? Do you think that gathering the general consensus in a thread would work as a substitute for evidence?

There are arguments for both sides, so close in fact that in the end it's up to interpretation.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:02 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Astner
There are arguments for both sides, so close in fact that in the end it's up to interpretation.

There's really no argument. There is zero ambiguity, as I understand it (not a Spawn reader), regarding MoM's status as the Supreme Being of Image.

'Be.'

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:56 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

Originally posted by Cogito
There's really no argument. There is zero ambiguity, as I understand it (not a Spawn reader), regarding MoM's status as the Supreme Being of Image.

it must be NECESSARY for him to be the supreme being of image, because he is not the supreme being of the omniverse.

LT's judgement will work just fine on MoM to keep him in his place.

remember, using "supreme" can always be contested and should not be relied upon unless it's TOAA, Marvels Supreme Being based around the omnipotent being.

if you want to wrongly equate MoM with TOAA -- the supreme being of the OMNIVERSE -- then this is a spite thread and MoM wins, otherwise LT wins at least 6/10. Hope that's fair, i'm out.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:02 PM
Cogito

What makes TOAA the supreme being of the omniverse again?

'Be.'

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:05 PM
Jynocidus

marvel makes the most money?

i don't know Cogito, you tell me

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:09 PM
hunbu04

I don't know what Jynocidus is taking but he believe LT is greater than the Presence and MOM because LT powers are absolute everywhere the the same is not true for beings who created multiverses.
This is my question how can LT who is just a care taker be more powerful than the Presence a being who is Infinite, Absolute, Extenal and supreme with the ability to create mutliverses.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:11 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Jynocidus
marvel makes the most money?

i don't know Cogito, you tell me

TOAA is the Supreme Being of Marvel because a writer decided it, and no other writers have since retconned that station.

MoM is the Supreme Being of Image because a writer decided it, and no other writers have since retconned that station.

'Be.'

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:11 PM
Jynocidus

look, even in worst case scenario if you want to blow this out of proportions -- lets say TOAA isn't supreme being in the omniverse.

LT is STILL an omniversal judge. If you think outside of the box, say the supreme being of Marvel manifests some phenomenal power from the real TOAA (whoever you believe in) just to bring Marvel and LT into the world.

MoM STILL can't escape Necessity.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:12 PM
hunbu04

MOM is also Necessity in Image, He possesses all LT powers and responsible and more on a greater scales. LT is the judge of marvel omniverse, image and DC.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:15 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

"Supreme being" is a title that is frankly only really relevant in the verse said being comes from.

I don't read Spawn, so the MoM may have the feats/scale (In the sense that he both embodies and is stronger than beings with amazing feats, size of what he created counts too) to win this, but "LULHESGOD" is a shitty argument.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:16 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote