KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman and Spider-Man defend Wayne Manor

Batman and Spider-Man defend Wayne Manor
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Batman and Spider-Man defend Wayne Manor

Wayne Manor is under siege by a combined force of Bat and Spidey villains:

Joker
Clayface
Killer Croc
Bane
Man-Bat
Scorpion
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Vulture

Batman and Spider-Man have full access to the Batcave's equipment and 5 minutes to prepare before the villains manage to (somehowstick out tongue ) overcome Alfred and Aunt May armed with brooms and storm the cave below.
Can Spider-Man and Batman win the day or will the villains kill two of the greatest heroes ever?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 04:52 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

aunt may wins this for them.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:01 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
aunt may wins this for them.

Read the post. The villains somehow manage to get past her.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:02 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

So Joker is backed up by the Presence?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:11 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Parmaniac
So Joker is backed up by the Presence?

He's backed by these guys:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presence_%28band%29
wink

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:13 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Alfred offers Joker some tea and Aunt May kills the Joker with the broom.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:28 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Forget Alfred and Aunt May, they aren't factors.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:51 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I think Batman and Spider-Man have a decent shot here. Provided he can hit them, Spidey could KO most of the rogues with a single blow, considering his strength. Clayface would require some tech to take down, though.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:55 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Batman and Spider-Man have a decent shot here. Provided he can hit them, Spidey could KO most of the rogues with a single blow, considering his strength. Clayface would require some tech to take down, though.

Tbh one of the big reasons Batman keeps one of Mister Freeze's guns is probably to deal with a possible Clayface infiltration.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:57 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Tbh one of the big reasons Batman keeps one of Mister Freeze's guns is probably to deal with a possible Clayface infiltration.

thumb up

Plus, doesn't Batman still have access to one of his armored suits? Not sure if he can get fully geared up and ready in five minutes as well as do what else he needs to do, but it's an option.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:58 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

Plus, doesn't Batman still have access to one of his armored suits? Not sure if he can get fully geared up and ready in five minutes as well as do what else he needs to do, but it's an option.

I've always wondered why Batman doesn't just build a light suit of powered armor to give himself super-strength and durability. Not an Iron Man suit mind you, just a high-tech-er Batsuit that gives him Class 10 strength or something. I know they won't do it for story reasons (Batman can't have "superpowers") but it just seems like something that's well within his capability.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:03 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Spiderman is a veteran when it comes to handling large Super Villain groups and the Manor should prove to be a handy place to set traps. Plus if Peter ever had access to Batman's gadgets he would have a field day. He would handle all of them while Bruce takes care of Joker.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:06 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Batman w/ prep solos.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:06 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Batman w/ prep solos.

What if he was hung-over?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:07 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I've always wondered why Batman doesn't just build a light suit of powered armor to give himself super-strength and durability. Not an Iron Man suit mind you, just a high-tech-er Batsuit that gives him Class 10 strength or something. I know they won't do it for story reasons (Batman can't have "superpowers") but it just seems like something that's well within his capability.
You gave yourself the answer, but this goes for many characters, especially the "prep gods" or why Supes doesn't just simply sunbath nonstop

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:11 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Parmaniac
You gave yourself the answer, but this goes for many characters, especially the "prep gods" or why Supes doesn't just simply sunbath nonstop

Well Superman can't be in the sun all the time but yes if I were Superman I'd probably spend five minutes every morning at the surface of the sun to charge myself up.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:13 PM
Smurph
------

What if he was hung-over?
Impossible scenario.

Although he would probably just go straight to his stored kryptonian death-tech to end the fight faster...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:17 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Impossible scenario.

Although he would probably just go straight to his stored kryptonian death-tech to end the fight faster...

Yeah I guess human alcohol affecting Batman is a bit of a stretch...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:18 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

They could swap costumes and fool their respective foes!!!! cool

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:20 PM
Deadline

Batman and Spiderman win.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:28 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote