KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zom Vs Shuma Gorath

Zom Vs Shuma Gorath
Started by: TheTyrant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheTyrant

Shocked Zom Vs Shuma Gorath

Two of the most powerful demons EVER in marvel duke it out.
Fight takes place in a neutral realm.

FIGHT

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:00 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Zom.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:27 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zom

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:43 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Zom, I believe Strange said Zom was stronger

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 02:49 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Zom

SG vastly overrated

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

did shuma fight vishanti?

I have returned

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:05 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Zom. I really want to see more of Zom.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:07 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Zom

SG vastly overrated

How did you come to this conclusion?

Based on what was shown, Shuma-Gorath was a bigger threat to Doctor Strange, Ancient One, and the rest of the earth.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 03:54 PM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Zom, I believe Strange said Zom was stronger

No, he didn't. Zom confronted Doctor Strange before Shuma-Gorath was even written into the Marvel Universe and the entire point of the Shuma-Gorath story arc was for Strange to encounter a foe greater than the likes of which he had ever seen before.

People get this idea that Zom is so powerful because the Living Tribunal appeared to banish him because of the sense of evil on Earth, but he banished Zom with ease and Zom cowered in fear at the site of him. It is also known that Zom was previously defeated by Dormammu and Umar, who are weaker than Shuma-Gorath by a great deal. After Doctor Strange had proved himself to the Living Tribunal, LT had no need to return to Earth to deal with evil. Also, Shuma never had a real foothold on Earth again after Sise-Neg banished him.

Just based on feats and comic descriptions, Shuma-Gorath is greater than Zom.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 04:09 PM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by CortSether
It is also known that Zom was previously defeated by Dormammu and Umar,

No, quite wrong. It was Eternity and Dormammu who defeated him, and Dormammu only put on his handcuffs.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 04:38 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Eternity big deal

all Eternity do onpanel is lose LOL
talk about "overate" Eternity is the most overated caracter ever

btw is this fight 2 death?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 04:43 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

For me it's Zom. I've never seen the LT even blink an eye to Shuma's presence.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:27 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Originally posted by King Kandy
No, quite wrong. It was Eternity and Dormammu who defeated him, and Dormammu only put on his handcuffs.

Zom recognized Umar as being involved in his previous defeat and tried to attack him. The fact that Dormammu was even able to put the Chains of Living Bondage on Zom proves how overrated he is. He has shown nothing to indicate that he is near as powerful as people make him out to be.

Not to mention Zom's character design is probably the worst in Marvel history.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:29 PM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

That's because Shuma-Gorath is a chaos lord and is part of the balance between chaos and order in the marvel universe. Zom was a creation and was therefore an unnatural part of the balance.

Based on feats and what has been shown of each character it is idiotic to assume Zom is more powerful than Shuma.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:31 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Shuma Gorath FTW. /fanboy

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:31 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
so LT never interfer with SG? cos he was afraid of SG? eek! evil face

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 07:22 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

then again this Shuma outside his raelm so I dunno erm but he aint gettin killed anyway

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 07:23 PM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
so LT never interfer with SG? cos he was afraid of SG? eek! evil face

It's because Sise-Neg had already banished Shuma-Gorath beforehand.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 08:18 PM
King Kandy

Originally posted by CortSether
Zom recognized Umar as being involved in his previous defeat and tried to attack him. The fact that Dormammu was even able to put the Chains of Living Bondage on Zom proves how overrated he is. He has shown nothing to indicate that he is near as powerful as people make him out to be.

Not to mention Zom's character design is probably the worst in Marvel history.

Dormammu put Zom in bonds AFTER him AND Eternity put him down. Eternity who strange said was the strongest magical entity ever (and this was after he met Shuma). Zom even said that Eternity himself was not capable of stopping him.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 09:27 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Strange said that Zom was the most powerful foe he ever defeated, even after beating Shuma.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 10:37 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote