KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jumper vs Nightcrawler

Jumper vs Nightcrawler
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jumper vs Nightcrawler

Jumper with wolverines fighting skills

vs

Nightcrawler

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 05:17 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Ummmm, NC is still the better fighter, and he's better a port blitzing.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 05:40 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Ummmm, NC is still the better fighter, and he's better a port blitzing.
jumper looks like he can teleport faster and more sneaky. nightcrawler makes a big BAM sound when he teleports.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 05:43 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Wait, are you talking about David Rice(Hayden), or Griffin?? They're both good, but there's a difference in their abilities.

And true, NC's not stealthy with his ports, but it never really matters, he goes through his opponents so fast they don't have time to react.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 06:11 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DubiousKing

Originally posted by chomperx9
nightcrawler makes a big BAMF sound when he teleports.

Fixed.

Also, I agree that NC could confuse/outmaneuver whichever Jumper he's up against by port blitzing. He has a lot of experience with his powers compared to the Jumpers.

Last edited by DubiousKing on Feb 11th, 2010 at 06:18 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 06:14 AM
DubiousKing is currently offline Click here to Send DubiousKing a Private Message Find more posts by DubiousKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Since when has Jumper been a comic?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 06:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DubiousKing
Fixed.

Also, I agree that NC could confuse/outmaneuver whichever Jumper he's up against by port blitzing. He has a lot of experience with his powers compared to the Jumpers.
im sure theres some jumpers that port more than others and know how to use there skill pretty good. plus nightcrawler is a mutant. mutants dont discover their powers till puberty. jumpers can find out what they can do at any age.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 06:39 AM
KingD19

Technically, Kurt had his powers at birth, but his TP didn't manifest until puberty.

And while there are possibly some uber cool Jumpers, the only ones they really showed were Griffin and David.

And while I didn't read the comics, I know from the game and the movie that speedblitzing is not in a Jumpers repertoire. The best example I can say I saw was when Griffin was fighting Sam Jackson in his lair, he jumped about 10 times in a row in a straight line, and I'm assuming that built up his momentum, because he knocked him through a wall.

But all that aside, Jumpers have human endurance, people with human endurance don't last long against Nightcrawler

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 08:02 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by KingD19
And while I didn't read the comics, I

Wow so there was but seems to be a prequel

http://www.comicvine.com/jumper-jumpscars/49-20600/

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:35 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote