KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Muscle vs. DC Muscle

Marvel Muscle vs. DC Muscle
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Marvel Muscle vs. DC Muscle

Thor-current
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Count Nefaria-Full Powered
King Hyperion

vs.

Superman
Mr. Majestic
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Black Adam

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:49 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khazra

Going to go with team DC here.

Not only will they have a mindlink for better tactics (very important in a battle where strength is relatively even) but also some of team marvelk could be subdued telepathically.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:30 PM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

why isnt sentry on here? hes about as "muscle" as you get

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:44 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

sentry would solo

I have returned

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:44 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
valtudo
Restricted

Account Restricted

for f^ck sake the piss boy goldy lox got 1 f^ckin showing and everybody are climbing his dick GTFO gosh i wish he will get his ass kicked in the next siege issue so everybody would just STFU alrady with this 1 feat wonder

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:50 PM
valtudo is currently offline Click here to Send valtudo a Private Message Find more posts by valtudo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i lol'd

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:50 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
valtudo
Restricted

Account Restricted

he got bfred by thor with a single punch where is his devine strength? ohhh right i forgon ripping ares in half wow a 70 tonner

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:52 PM
valtudo is currently offline Click here to Send valtudo a Private Message Find more posts by valtudo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by valtudo
for f^ck sake the piss boy goldy lox got 1 f^ckin showing and everybody are climbing his dick GTFO gosh i wish he will get his ass kicked in the next siege issue so everybody would just STFU alrady with this 1 feat wonder
laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 06:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I'm going to go with Marvel on this one.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:05 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

screw dc, im a marvel fanboy, ill admit it

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:10 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Dc. Much as I hate to admit it. MM would beat Glads fairly easily imo. King Hype is team Marvels only hope imo. Majestic takes out BRB, BA beats Neferia, Thor beats Supes. So Thor and King Hype vs Captain Marvel, MM, Black Adam and Majestic. King Hype could possibly solo the rest if it's true that he solo'd Galactus. But I doubt it.

Last edited by dmills on Mar 8th, 2010 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:15 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Re: Marvel Muscle vs. DC Muscle

I think Thor, BRB, and Count Nefaria are the big time hitters here, whereas DC's side only has Superman and Majestic. J'onn just isn't strong enough or durable enough to hang with those five, and CM and BA are too one-dimensional.

So, Marvel's Muscle wins.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 10:49 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khazra

Re: Re: Marvel Muscle vs. DC Muscle

Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Thor, BRB, and Count Nefaria are the big time hitters here, whereas DC's side only has Superman and Majestic. J'onn just isn't strong enough or durable enough to hang with those five, and CM and BA are too one-dimensional.

So, Marvel's Muscle wins.

MM is the most useful member of team DC!
TP can easily make this a 6 on 4 (member even better if the marvelites really have no TP defense feats) instantly which is too uneven a battle for marvel to stand a chance.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:09 PM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Re: Re: Re: Marvel Muscle vs. DC Muscle

Originally posted by khazra
MM is the most useful member of team DC!
TP can easily make this a 6 on 4 (member even better if the marvelites really have no TP defense feats) instantly which is too uneven a battle for marvel to stand a chance.

Gladiator is the only one on the Marvel team who really has anything against him TP-wise. And that was Cassandra Nova, and Rachel-Phoenix while Gladiator was asleep. Aside from that, he's also got on-panel descriptions of him automatically adjusting to psionic intrusions. So...I don't think offensive TP plays much of a role at all.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:16 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khazra

Re: Re: Re: Re: Marvel Muscle vs. DC Muscle

Originally posted by Enyalus
Gladiator is the only one on the Marvel team who really has anything against him TP-wise. And that was Cassandra Nova, and Rachel-Phoenix while Gladiator was asleep. Aside from that, he's also got on-panel descriptions of him automatically adjusting to psionic intrusions. So...I don't think offensive TP plays much of a role at all.

When have Bill, King hyperion or nefaria displayed tp resistance??

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:23 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by khazra
When have Bill, King hyperion or nefaria displayed tp resistance??

I'm fairly certain King Hyp has not. The others, I'm not sure about. But unless they've shown a problem with it in the past (IE, mind raped before), I don't think it matters.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:39 PM
khazra

Very few characters are telepathically immune. Im inclined to say that someone who hasnt shown telepathic immunity in the past is effected by TP.
Think of any character whos not gone up aginst a telepath before, for example (as a guess) Doctor octopus. You'd assume that J'onn could effect him telepathically.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:45 PM
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

id have a feeling that doc ock somehow resists; but hey, its just a feeling, nothing to back it up :/

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:52 PM
khazra

Doc ock is not the point, the point is that its just makes more sense to assume a character can be effected by TP.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:59 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I'm marvel biased but i have to vote for DC on this

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 12:04 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote