KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Savage Hulk vs Kurse

Savage Hulk vs Kurse
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Savage Hulk vs Kurse

Hulk is again transported to asgard where he proceeds to destroy a forest by the sheer size and strength,,,

angry the forest creatures plead for help to have hulk removed from their forest...

the dark elves answer the request and send Kurse to deal with hulk in an open clearing.

ko,kill cis on morality on... base lvl strength start off for hulk and calmed till he is engaged...

Kurse stands in front of hulk 50 ft apart and challenges hulk.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:30 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I would say Kurse stomps but Thor himself has held his own and stalemated Kurse. Of course that just might be a very, very high showing for Thor. Kurse wins.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:31 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

^

are you even trying to hide your anti-hulk bias anymore? lol

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:33 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

What anti-Hulk bias? I like the Hulk more than I like Kurse. Especially Green Scar.

I just think this is Kurse's fight to lose. Logic says he stomps but going by the Thor fights he snatches the win. I never said it would be easy and I specifically presented evidence that proves he wouldn't stomp. Even in the Thor fights, it's made clear Thor is inferior strength wise.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:36 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What anti-Hulk bias? I like the Hulk more than I like Kurse. Especially Green Scar.

I just think this is Kurse's fight to lose. Logic says he stomps but going by the Thor fights he snatches the win. I never said it would be easy and I specifically presented evidence that proves he wouldn't stomp. Even in the Thor fights, it's made clear Thor is inferior strength wise.
don't you understand that bricks have very little chance against Hulk?

Hulk may start out initially at a disadvantage, but I don't see how he doesn't eventually overpower Kurse and get so pissed he onepunches KOs Kurse.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:38 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Starscream M
don't you understand that bricks have very little chance against Hulk?

Hulk may start out initially at a disadvantage, but I don't see how he doesn't eventually overpower Kurse and get so pissed he onepunches KOs Kurse.

The Destroyer vs. the Hulk in a brawl who would win?

Mangog vs. the Hulk in a brawl who would win?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:42 AM
Starscream M

The Destroyer vs. the Hulk in a brawl who would win?

Mangog vs. the Hulk in a brawl who would win?

1) Destroyer prob...as he is basically invulnerable. (just as I would say classic juggs would beat hulk for majority)

2) Hulk could win against Mangog.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:44 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I'd give Savage Hulk the win over Kurse more times than not.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:46 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I could see Hulk taking it over him too. Thor's just done to well against him for Hulk not to have a chance, but it's made evident that Kurse is stronger than Thor in there fights as well. That's what primarily makes me think he takes it. If it wasn't for those, I'd think he and Thor were near equal after their initial fight where Thor was utterly exhausted and needed to rely on his belt of strength.

1) Destroyer prob...as he is basically invulnerable. (just as I would say classic juggs would beat hulk for majority)

2) Hulk could win against Mangog.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:49 AM
Starscream M

whats that for?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

whats that for?

For you thinking that the Hulk could beat Mangog in a brawl.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 01:52 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Kurse wins.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 02:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'll pick kurse .. he is far more intelligent and where thor is able to put up a fight via fighting skill, mjonlir and sometimes his belt iirc savage hulk is just a dumb brute with low intelligence no fighting skill who starts off at a disadvantage in strength and durability..

Kurse 7/10 ftw

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 02:18 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Kurse? Far more intelligent? Hm?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 02:18 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Enyalus
Kurse? Far more intelligent? Hm?
more intelligent then down syndrome mutated gamma spawn with daddy issues and rage control.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 02:31 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
more intelligent then down syndrome mutated gamma spawn with daddy issues and rage control.
It's just funny seeing Kurse as more intelligent than someone else.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 02:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Haha. Yea. It really makes you realize that Savage Hulk is basically a super strong raving mental retard under a lot of writers.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 02:42 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Savage Hulk's my favorite iteration of The Hulk...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 02:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Enyalus
Savage Hulk's my favorite iteration of The Hulk...
WW Hulk is mine by far.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 03:05 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Yea, I love Green Scar. He was awesome.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 03:05 AM