KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs Superboy Prime and Thanos

Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs Superboy Prime and Thanos
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs Superboy Prime and Thanos

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Darkseid.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:25 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos solos.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Based on?

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:26 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

LOL, I dont think Thanos would solo this. I love Thanos but DAMN, thats giving him to much props.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Darkseid.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:29 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Based on?
His history and his power amp the fact he went rounds with Odin prior to. Odin>Precrisis Darkseid so if I think Thanos beats Odin it's a foregone conclusion he beats seid.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by carver9
LOL, I dont think Thanos would solo this. I love Thanos but DAMN, thats giving him to much props.

He probably thinks Thanos could solo if it was just him against PC DS AND SBP. erm

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:31 PM
Omega Vision

His history and his power amp the fact he went rounds with Odin prior to. Odin>Precrisis Darkseid so if I think Thanos beats Odin it's a foregone conclusion he beats seid.

Too bad he's never beat Odin and has shown absolutely NOTHING to indicate he could.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Too bad he's never beat Odin and has shown absolutely NOTHING to indicate he could.
Galactus blast and the Maker owning. Thanos wins. He's too powerful and too durable.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:33 PM
Omega Vision

Galactus blast and the Maker owning. Thanos wins. He's too powerful and too durable.

Oh wow those totally prove it. Stop acting like the Maker incident puts him above CCU level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Oh wow those totally prove it. Stop acting like the Maker incident puts him above CCU level. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I never said it did I said it puts him above Seid with the Galactus showing.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:35 PM
Omega Vision

I never said it did I said it puts him above Seid with the Galactus showing.

The Galactus showing is totally unquantifiable and essentially all it proves is that his blasts are powerful enough to move Galactus when Big G isn't braced for an attack. Unless it actually did damage it really means all of shit and certainly doesn't automatically put him above Odin (who really isn't the clear superior to PC DS anyway).

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The Galactus showing is totally unquantifiable and essentially all it proves is that his blasts are powerful enough to move Galactus when Big G isn't braced for an attack. Unless it actually did damage it really means all of shit and certainly doesn't automatically put him above Odin (who really isn't the clear superior to PC DS anyway).
Galactus was looking right at him so he was ready for it. It wasn't a cheapshot at all.

He failed to move Odin anywhere near like a well nourished Galactus so the point stands.

Odin's best feats are far above ds's best.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 11:54 PM
Omega Vision

Galactus was looking right at him so he was ready for it. It wasn't a cheapshot at all.

He failed to move Odin anywhere near like a well nourished Galactus so the point stands.

Odin's best feats are far above ds's best.

If anything it just proved that the writer felt like adhering (somewhat) to real physics: no matter how powerful one character is its his mass more than anything that decides his resistance to being moved by a certain force.

PC DS one-shotted PC Mordru while the former was weakened to a shell of his full might. Odin can't top that.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 12:07 AM
Gecko4lif

+1000 points for anybody who finds the scans of pc ds talking about how many dimensions he has destroyed

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 12:13 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
+1000 points for anybody who finds the scans of pc ds talking about how many dimensions he has destroyed

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 07:16 AM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 07:37 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

DS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 09:15 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If anything it just proved that the writer felt like adhering (somewhat) to real physics: no matter how powerful one character is its his mass more than anything that decides his resistance to being moved by a certain force.

PC DS one-shotted PC Mordru while the former was weakened to a shell of his full might. Odin can't top that.
If anything you want to make things up to try to discredit the feat but I won't let you.

Seid caught him off guard which is similar to Loki catching Bor off guard which takes away the impressiveness of the feat.

Ps. It's gds which means it doesn't count anyways.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 02:55 PM