KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Crisis Legion INVADES DC earth

Pre-Crisis Legion INVADES DC earth
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Warning Pre-Crisis Legion INVADES DC earth

Definitely one of the most powerful teams ever. How far do they get? Can they successfully take over earth, if they wanted to?

This lineup.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 08:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

They win.

Easily

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 06:03 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Thought so. 3 pre-crisis bricks and shit load of other various powers on the team. Not to mention the smartest being in DCU.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 10:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Sheer numbers would be against them certainly. They'd wreck a lot of people, but as with most of the 'vs Earth' threads I think they end up getting stopped.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 10:51 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
Sheer numbers would be against them certainly. They'd wreck a lot of people, but as with most of the 'vs Earth' threads I think they end up getting stopped.

Really? It's like putting 3 Superboy Prime level beings against earth. And we all know what Prime did against many of the powerful heroes at once.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 11:33 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The Spectre stops them.

Otherwise, they're screwed.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:21 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The Spectre stops them.

Otherwise, they're screwed.

Spectre is their only hope, but he's become a jobber and I'm sure Brainy will come up with a way to stop him. Or he could use the Miracle Machine. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:28 AM
Gecko4lif

Spectre: Halt!
Lightning Lad: Your a ghost and everybody knows Ghosts are simply sentiant electromagnetic energy
Mon-El: Bring the pain
*LL Absorbs spectre*
Lightning Lad: Spicy

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 04:40 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote