KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer & Michael vs Scathan

Lucifer & Michael vs Scathan
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Lucifer & Michael vs Scathan

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 10:04 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Team in a stomp of rapefest proportions.

Either could solo.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 10:16 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist

Either could solo.

agreed

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 12:37 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can understand Michael+Lucifer beating him. We have only seen Scathan once. He did what he did, PIS or not. I don't know why PIS, since we only saw him once. Anyway, what he did, far surpasses anything Lucifer or Michael did individually (or even together). Only way is truly them combining and beating him (since it's said their power combines the power of The Presence, which I never bought, and that is only in range, they are still not powerful as The Presence).
If them combined, depends on situation. On their own they lose to Scathan.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 04:46 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Scathan wins.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 05:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Either one on team 1 wins by himself.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 02:02 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Xplosive
I can understand Michael+Lucifer beating him. We have only seen Scathan once. He did what he did, PIS or not. I don't know why PIS, since we only saw him once. Anyway, what he did, far surpasses anything Lucifer or Michael did individually (or even together). Only way is truly them combining and beating him (since it's said their power combines the power of The Presence, which I never bought, and that is only in range, they are still not powerful as The Presence).
If them combined, depends on situation. On their own they lose to Scathan.

Basically, it's PIS because this is the first and only instance we have of a Celestial being stronger than the Living Tribunal, and it's not explained how he could be that powerful in the story. So we have to resort to speculations like "The Celestials have an artifact stronger than LT", or "TOOA empowered Scathan".

Prior to Scathan, the only character naturally stronger than LT (Possibly) is the pre retcon beyonder, and that's explained by his status of existing outside of the normal MU, and not having to abide by their rules in the cosmic hierarchy.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 05:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nihilist

Either could solo.

Assuming Scathan isn't normally more powerful than LT, agreed.

Although for the record, I do believe Michael or Lucifer alone could at least challenge LT.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 05:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Scans of all three please.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 05:31 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scans of all three please.

Of just the characters, or the feats?

I don't have any scans on me, but you can try a Google image search. Just type in something like Vertigo, Lucifer, or Vertigo Michael, and maybe Celestial Scathan

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 06:14 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Lucifer or Michael solo.

The Word

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 06:17 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

Lucifer & Michael.

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post May 10th, 2010 05:31 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Lucifer or Michael wins

Old Post May 10th, 2010 05:32 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

scathan is a not 616 universe chracter so he is not cannon to the 616 universe, he is cannon to the living tribunal though.

anyways i heard that he is the sum total of all the celestials including every alternate universe celestials

I have returned

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:04 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
scathan is a not 616 universe chracter so he is not cannon to the 616 universe, he is cannon to the living tribunal though.

anyways i heard that he is the sum total of all the celestials including every alternate universe celestials

Protege was a threat to whole MU, not only 616 universe. Scathan saved all realities including 616, so it doesn't matter from where or when he was.

He alone stopped Protege, while Living Tribunal + others couldn't. So how or when exactly did Michael or Lucifer shown that kind of power?

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:20 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Protege was a threat to whole MU, not only 616 universe. Scathan saved all realities including 616, so it doesn't matter from where or when he was.

He alone stopped Protege, while Living Tribunal + others couldn't. So how or when exactly did Michael or Lucifer shown that kind of power?
lucifer created the vertigo multiverse

I have returned

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:24 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

all Scathan did was blind Protege; it aint like he beat him in a power battle.

and if the kid was *really* more powerful than LT, then I would think he'd simply break free from the judgement he was given since IIRC we never saw him depowered or anything.......

as for the topic, I think its debateable, but Id see Luc letting Mike do all of the hard work, so as to figure a way to outsmart Scathan *somehow* afterward.

Tazer

Old Post May 10th, 2010 08:42 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Team

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 08:44 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

all Scathan did was blind Protege; it aint like he beat him in a power battle.

Tazer
thumb up

Old Post May 10th, 2010 09:13 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

lucifer and micheal stomp

you know actually theres a good explanation on this,

the tribunal that was with protege was retconned to be just a mere manifestation mbody the tribunal sent.
and all scathan did was judge against here and then living tribunal agreed absorbed him into himself.

I have returned

Old Post May 17th, 2010 12:40 AM